Photo

So....

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Blisslife

Blisslife
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 09:03 PM

[QUOTE=aimeeyonke;447573]oh it sounds fantastic!!!

i'm already married as well, but we haven't had our "wedding" yet. we did a super quick marriage in January right after i graduated and before we moved in together & are planning the main event for Jan. of 2010. i am kind of feeling the same -- just not super excited about it. i am SO happy being married, and things are going great. i think that may be why i'm not stressed about invites, decorations, or really even my dress... it's almost like "i'm already married, so who cares what shoes i wear". honestly though, i am really hoping the excitement comes to kick me in the butt!

i'm thinking it'll come in time. 2010 seems so far away! best

OK we are about to be BFFs! I just feel so lost. We have never been to Paris and I want it to be perfect! Everything I couldn't do the first time..I am doing as BIG as possible this time. I love him so much! but I am also planning 4 other weddings before then and I just cant focus on ours..uuugh

#22 Blisslife

Blisslife
    • 8 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 09:06 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Christi
      I love Paris...if you need any ideas about things to do, restaurants, tea houses...let me know. My friend works at the Lido and if you are interested, he may be able to give you a group discount...

OH WOW! Another BFF! HA! The husbands only request is that we visit Lido! We are thinking a Lunchtime show. I saw that was one of the offerings on the website. Any info you could share would e so appreciated!

I have no idea about anything else.....
      I know I want crombruche (sp?) and a traditional cake, would love to have some portion of the festivities outside? How far is the french rivera from the city of Paris....uuugh...to many questions!

#23 Christi

Christi
      • 1,905 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 10:34 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Blisslife
        OH WOW! Another BFF! HA! The husbands only request is that we visit Lido! We are thinking a Lunchtime show. I saw that was one of the offerings on the website. Any info you could share would e so appreciated!

I suggest going to a evening show (it's more romantic) and that way you can walk along the Champs-Elysees when it's all lit up before and/or after the show...I wouldn't recommend having dinner there since the food is just OK and with so many amazing restaurants to choose from, it would be a waste of money...imo

I have no idea about anything else.....
        I know I want crombruche (sp?) and a traditional cake, would love to have some portion of the festivities outside?

Remember that it will be cold...we were there over Christmas it was 20 degrees

How far is the french rivera from the city of Paris....uuugh...to many questions!
        Nice is about 600 miles from Paris (you can fly there (a little over an hour) or take the high speed train (6 hours)...there are a lot of places you can see outside the city that are closer...there are day/overnight tours to the champagne region (one of my favorites), Normandy (awesome), the Loure Valley (great if you are a wine buff), Versaille etc...and there is so much to see and do in the city that you don't have to leave it to find things to do...

If you'd like to PM me with any other questions, I'm more than happy to help! Paris holds a special place in my heart and I love to share my experiences there...obviously! LOL

#24 Ericka7885

Ericka7885
        • 63 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 11:49 PM

I didn't start to get really excited until our trip was all booked! How far are you in your planning process?? Maybe your just overwhelmed right now?? It will get better!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users