Sign in to follow this  
Blisslife

So....

i def went through those periods but let me tell you i am 3 weeks away and i want to jump out of my skin with excitment i cant wait assuming you are talking about your wedding?

Well. I think you all may be right and add all that to the fact that I am an Event Planner by trade, somehow I just cant get excited about planning "MY" day.

For those of you that may have missed my newbie intro. I am already married to a wonderful man. We have been together for 17 years. 7 married. We are celebrating our 10 year anny by doing it all over again! He proposed again and everything! And the Paris, France Destination wedding was all his idea.

April 23, 2010. We have the church (The American Church of Paris) and that's about it.....

That makes more sense to me...you have such a wonderful event coming, but its not in reach yet. The closer it gets the more excited you will get.

oh it sounds fantastic!!!

i'm already married as well, but we haven't had our "wedding" yet. we did a super quick marriage in January right after i graduated and before we moved in together & are planning the main event for Jan. of 2010. i am kind of feeling the same -- just not super excited about it. i am SO happy being married, and things are going great. i think that may be why i'm not stressed about invites, decorations, or really even my dress... it's almost like "i'm already married, so who cares what shoes i wear". honestly though, i am really hoping the excitement comes to kick me in the butt!

i'm thinking it'll come in time. 2010 seems so far away! best wishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blisslife View Post
Well. I think you all may be right and add all that to the fact that I am an Event Planner by trade, somehow I just cant get excited about planning "MY" day.

For those of you that may have missed my newbie intro. I am already married to a wonderful man. We have been together for 17 years. 7 married. We are celebrating our 10 year anny by doing it all over again! He proposed again and everything! And the Paris, France Destination wedding was all his idea.
April 23, 2010. We have the church (The American Church of Paris) and that's about it.....
I love Paris...if you need any ideas about things to do, restaurants, tea houses...let me know. My friend works at the Lido and if you are interested, he may be able to give you a group discount...