Photo

What are you planning to do during summer 2008?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:29 PM

Besides wedding planning of course...

I decided to step outside my comfort zone this summer and take a class called Arial Arts! It's at the local Cultural Arts Center and it teaches you things like static trapeze, spanish web, and arial silks.

I've been to 2 classes so far and it's the hardest thing I've EVER taken!! (Realizing that I am totally not flexible nor do I have arm strength...) LOL

#22 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:32 PM

I'll probably spend my summer shopping and diy-ing. I have a week off of work in August so I'm hoping to go camping.

#23 1elephant

1elephant
      • VIP Member
      • 15,998 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:33 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by plumsugar
        Beach Beach Beach! Hubby was transferred to a new store and now has Sundays off again (I love the NJ Blue Law!) so we plan to go to the beach as often as possible to make up for all those weekends we couldn’t!

Besides that, we are planning some group activities with friends: white water rafting, great adventure, bowling nights, tons of bbq's...All the cheesy teenage things we used to do lolol :)
        are you in bergen?

#24 EricaG

EricaG
        • 1,915 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:04 AM

I will be working and trying to get the rest of the wedding stuff organized for the DW as well as the AHR. The sooner I can get everything done for both, the better!
          http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
          My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#25 alex

alex
          • 1,139 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:56 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ~*petals*~
            Besides wedding planning of course...

I decided to step outside my comfort zone this summer and take a class called Arial Arts! It's at the local Cultural Arts Center and it teaches you things like static trapeze, spanish web, and arial silks.

I've been to 2 classes so far and it's the hardest thing I've EVER taken!! (Realizing that I am totally not flexible nor do I have arm strength...) LOL
            That is so cool!!! I'd love to hear more about it! I wish we had something cool like that here...

#26 plumsugar

plumsugar
            • 175 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:57 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lauren c.
              are you in bergen?
              Essex :)
              Hubby is based out of Lyndhurst, which is still Bergen County only 10 minutes away from our apartment woohoo!

#27 ~Kate~

~Kate~
              • 329 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:32 PM

I'm doing an internship at the World Health Organization in Switzerland....so spending my weekends travelling and seeing Europe! Only a few more weeks, though, and then back home for wedding planning and relaxing before school starts again.

#28 Jenn79

Jenn79
                • 625 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 11:58 AM

We don't have much planned for the summer, although the way things are going we may be moving again by the end of August. We are heading to Disneyworld though the first week of September. Both of us need to get away somewhere fun and sunny, and since we both loved Disney last year, are really looking forward to going back.
                  Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
                  Review Pictures Pro Pictures
                  "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users