Under table lighting?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 tvt

• VIP Member
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 01:36 AM

this effect looks really cool with white spandex linens. it definitely gives a more modern feel, and it looks awesome! then you can light the tables any color, and they make glow bars as well. fun stuff!!

i personally would stick with white linens. i think you'll loose some of the effect with a colored linen. unless it's more of a sheer linen

#12 Gen Snipes

Gen Snipes
    • 153 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 02:06 PM

I think it will be really pretty on the beach - I amhoping to do this...although dreams is charging 25-30 per table.

#13 Tracy_S

• 268 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 09:54 PM

Sorry I know I am coming into this thread a little late... but I was researching the under table lighting for my wedding.. and came across this post... did any of you end up using lights under the tables?? If so how much did your resort end up charging and/or did you bring lights down to the wedding with you?? Any information you ladies have and want to share would be so helpful!!! Thanks!

#14 rdhbride

• 313 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:49 PM

i love that idea!!!!

#15 Tracy_S

• 268 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:39 PM

rdhbride.. have you found any promising websites that sell under the table lighting or have any information on this?? I love this idea too and at the moment my WC is figuring out a quote for this so hopefully the resort can do it... have you had any luck researching anything Let me know!!

#16 rdhbride

• 313 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:36 PM

i have had no luck on this topic but i do luv it !!!

#17 terri1225

• 184 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 01:41 AM

Great idea...I love it too!!
                52 Adults and 11 Children Booked!!

#18 Taylorbride

• 174 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:24 PM

This is the first time I have ever seen this. I wish my resort offered it.

#19 jac28

• 39 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:33 PM

i love this idea.... what kind of lamp do you think you might need for a diy?

#20 smith3576

• 290 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:54 AM

I LOVE this idea! I had never even thought of it. Getting the lanterns or lighting to the wedding might be tricky so it would probably be easier to get it from the hotel or buy them at the destination. And how do you keep guests from kicking the lighting over? I wonder if you used Christmas tree lights that were just hung along the inside edge?
                      We're married! Jamie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users