Photo

my dog ate through my computer battery cord

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 seaprincess

seaprincess
  • 753 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 06:03 PM

My 9 month old puppy ate through our cable for the digital cable. All of sudden we stopped getting all the channels and sure enough....

We got the big puppy eyes, but fortunetly the FI knew how to splice the cable so it wasn't a big deal, and we learned our lesson to attache the cable to floor.

Also, when he was only 3 or 4 months old, my FI found him running around the house with FI's cell phone charger around his neck. Thankfully he didn't strangle himself but the FI had to go out and buy a new charger.

The worse part is trying not to laugh when they are being bad but cute at the same time.
    Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#12 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 06:05 PM

That stinks! Sorry to hear that.

#13 Martha

Martha
      • VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 06:08 PM

Jack did that to mine last year when he was a puppy and a while back he ate the cord to my printer. Luckily those are easy to replace!

Did she get sick?

#14 Christi

Christi
        • 1,905 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 06:13 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Just Martha
          Jack did that to mine last year when he was a puppy and a while back he ate the cord to my printer. Luckily those are easy to replace!

Did she get sick?
          No - she seems to have a stomach of steel LOL

#15 DreaW

DreaW
          • Banned
          • 2,462 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 06:17 PM

ooo i'm sorry....sometimes our puppies drive us crazy :)

#16 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
            • 444 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 11:36 PM

My four month old puppies chewed through my favorite pair of sandals today...not quite as bad as the computer cord. They tried that last week but my FI got to them in time and they haven't tried it again.

This may make you feel a little better...I stepped in poo with my bare foot last night!! I called out to my FI to get me a paper towel and instead he comes in with the camera!!!

oh puppies...love them and want to kill them all at once...but mostly love them!

#17 alex

alex
              • 1,139 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 11:39 PM

That sucks! They're too cute when they give you the look afterwards to make sure you won't be upset!

My rabbit has chewed through almost any cord you can think of - mostly while things were plugged in (if cats have 9 lives, rabbits must have 15!) The best was when she ate the number 8 button on our cordless phone. I was so shocked, all I could say was "She ate eight" over & over... LOL

#18 DreaW

DreaW
                • Banned
                • 2,462 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 12:21 AM

Shyla has destroyed some of our pillows and started chewing on the furniture, we have bought her toys but she likes the furniture instead. So we finally broke down and bought a crate, she goes in when she is in trouble and when we leave.

#19 FYB87

FYB87
                  • 976 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 10:54 AM

That sucks. My dog did that twice when he was a puppy! So I definitley know how you feel.

#20 Christi

Christi
                    • 1,905 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 06:31 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Cassondra2009
                      My four month old puppies chewed through my favorite pair of sandals today...not quite as bad as the computer cord. They tried that last week but my FI got to them in time and they haven't tried it again.

This may make you feel a little better...I stepped in poo with my bare foot last night!! I called out to my FI to get me a paper towel and instead he comes in with the camera!!!

oh puppies...love them and want to kill them all at once...but mostly love them!
                      sorry about the poo-stepping, but thank you for the hearty laugh!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users