VERY NERVOUS - Dreams WC

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 12:03 PM

I would be really frustrated too. It seems like a lot of the resorts have a high turnover with WC and we suffer for it!
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#12 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
    • 1,830 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:10 PM

It is frustrating and I cant believe they haven't replied to any of Caitlin's emails!! Its ludacris. I hope you get an answer soon. Keep us posted.

#13 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
      • 668 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 11:49 PM

Ditto on that - sorry babe! I know that as an ex WC myself there is a high turnover rate everywhere you go in this department. It is just tough to keep good help due to the hours, and the pay is bad.
        But that is no excuse! Have you been on the dreams forum direct? I saw that you can go on there and that there are sometimes workers there that check it- maybe if you post that you haven't had contact you might get some action!

#14 caitlin

caitlin
        • 17 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:29 AM

Well i am sure that everything will be fine, they do amazing weddings at this resort, and everyone raves about it... i thought destination weddings were supposed to be less stress! lolol!
          Caitlin - Dreams Punta Cana
          http://tickers.Ticke....460c/event.png

#15 Scott C

Scott C
          • 49 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 01:01 PM

If I were you I would call them directly and speak to someone. I am not sure about your location but in Houston you can get a calling card for a dollar at the dollar store and it allows you to call international for really cheap. Might be something to think about and make it cheaper to call them.

Good luck.

#16 keiperwedding

keiperwedding
            • 25 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:37 PM

I emailed Dreams Cancun many many times asking for the wire transfer info with no response. Finally I emailed everyone I had an address for with the same email. (I didn't want to lose my date!) I got an immediate response! But.. she seemed pissed and told me to only contact my wedding rep. I don't want to piss them off but if you really need to talk to them, you could try.
              Jennifer
              Dreams Cancun
              November 7, 2009

#17 caitlin

caitlin
              • 17 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:04 PM

I have been in touch with Maria at dreams, and she has been a great help! She has been very quick with responses, and really helpful. THANK GOD! I was nervous, but feeling much better!
                Caitlin - Dreams Punta Cana
                http://tickers.Ticke....460c/event.png

#18 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                • 1,830 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:18 PM

I have been in touch with Maria at dreams, and she has been a great help! She has been very quick with responses, and really helpful. THANK GOD! I was nervous, but feeling much better!

#19 happygilmore

happygilmore
                  • 576 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 07:28 PM

What was the address you were emailing to??

#20 rdhbride

rdhbride
                    • 313 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 07:32 PM

this sounds like a common prob from most of the brides on here, i'm so not looking forward to this part, this can def turn me into bridezilla!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users