#11 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 15 February 2007 - 11:30 PM

no they look fine with a photo printer, here is one I made up with the other one I was going to use..as long as you center it and do a nice font I think it's fine. for me doing cheaper invites was a priority because I don't know many people who actually keep invites (aside from immediate family and the bride and groom) so it seems like such a waste to spend a huge amount on them, I would rather spend it on decor or my dress. But everyone has to have their own priorities
okay I have no idea how to shade out areas, so I will PM it to you
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#12 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 12:37 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull
    no they look fine with a photo printer, here is one I made up with the other one I was going to use..as long as you center it and do a nice font I think it's fine. for me doing cheaper invites was a priority because I don't know many people who actually keep invites (aside from immediate family and the bride and groom) so it seems like such a waste to spend a huge amount on them, I would rather spend it on decor or my dress. But everyone has to have their own priorities
    okay I have no idea how to shade out areas, so I will PM it to you
    How come you are not using these invites? They are very nice and I think perfect for your wedding. Why the change?

#13 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 16 February 2007 - 12:38 AM

They are white and I am going with Ivory and I don't really like them I got them too long ago and I am over them now. My dad paid for them about a year ago and so I figure my sister can use them.
    But thanks for the compliment
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#14 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 16 February 2007 - 12:40 AM

and Jules, if you haven't figured it out by now, I pick something out and soon I change my mind. I am on my third location, second (well third dress), second invites...I figure by July I should be set on something!!!

#15 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 12:42 AM

Quote:
      and Jules, if you haven't figured it out by now, I pick something out and soon I change my mind. I am on my third location, second (well third dress), second invites...I figure by July I should be set on something!!!
      Well, I do like them and I think they would work great. But, you need to go with what makes you happy and what you want for your wedding. So, I can't wait to see what the new ones look like.

#16 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 16 February 2007 - 12:47 AM

thanks Jules-I got this one, and I think the grape leaf will go well.
      Click the image to open in full size.

#17 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 12:51 AM

Quote:
        thanks Jules-I got this one, and I think the grape leaf will go well.
        Click the image to open in full size.
        You are right, a grape leaf will be totally fitting. I can't wait to see what it looks like when its done.

#18 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 21 February 2007 - 10:48 PM

I got them today, I will put together a sample for you to see. I have stationary every where now...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users