I Want McDonalds

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 03:26 PM

ah i feel your pain. i had micky's d's this past fri and i loved every bite! i never eat fast food, but we were heading to shore and we were starving so made a quick stop! i was mad at myself after and i know where it all went! right to my ...

#42 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 03:32 PM

I don't know what it is, but ever since the wedding I have been pigging out! (No I'm not preggo yet)

I don't know if I have this false sense of security that I don't have to fit into a wedding dress or what! I am waering my dress again at the AHR at the end of the month. So, I think I will give myself 1 more day of junk, because I had 4 cookies for lunch, and get back on the wagon.

The funny thing is I don't even like junk food. My body hates it! I've been nauseated and bloated all week but we've been so busy it's drive-thru or microwave dinner!

#43 Nic Dragomire

Nic Dragomire
      • 530 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 03:34 PM

I heart McDonalds...

#44 nicole.gia

nicole.gia
        • 318 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 03:35 PM

All I can say is Mc Donalds Sausage Egg McMuffins are my weakness! I have to steer clear from that place, although I always seem to find it on those mornings where I had a wee bit too much to drink the night before! Sometimes you just need to satisfy those cravings. Everything in moderation right?

#45 Martha

Martha
          • VIP Member
          • 3,906 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 06:24 PM

I am sorry, Yari.

Next time I have a bad craving, I will keep it in the mommy-to-be thread. But, if you lurk in there, I can't be held responsible!

Jaq, next time send me some ESP and I will eat it for you!

Erin, Go for it! The wedding is over, allow yourself some slack!

Nicole, I think the sausage biscuits are too greasy...you don't?

#46 Birdie07

Birdie07
            • 1,218 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 06:28 PM

Ugh! Isn't it all greasy? I used to be able to eat McD's no problem. But I can't eat fast food anymore. It grosses me out. I'd rather eat some pita and hummus.

#47 Martha

Martha
              • VIP Member
              • 3,906 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 06:42 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by CaliaA07
                Ugh! Isn't it all greasy? I used to be able to eat McD's no problem. But I can't eat fast food anymore. It grosses me out. I'd rather eat some pita and hummus.
                It was a pregnancy craving.

#48 Birdie07

Birdie07
                • 1,218 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 06:46 PM

I got that. I'm hoping I don't crave it when I'm preggo. Right now I'm craving an avacado sandwhich...off to see if I have some!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users