47 replies to this topic

#11 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:29 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nikkianddean
    let me know how that goes. You know, I have never had a big mac in my life...i used to tear up chicken mcnuggest when I was a kid though. Somehow I felt like those were healthier

I think I have only had like 2 Big Macs ever....I really only used to eat McDonalds in college on Fridays when I was hungover. Cheeseburgers from there are the best things for hangovers.

I don't even want to think about all the crap they put in their food. Gross.

#12 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:33 AM

Thread hijack:

So we had friends from Chicago over for dinner on Saturday night and we were talking about getting pregnant while engaged. Some smuck said told people that I was preggers...the nerve cause I am not. Anyhow, I told them how a friend of mine got pregnant and all is good. My FI was like who, then I said Martha and he was like Martha who...who your imaginary friend. The nerve! You are so real and my friend. LOL!!

#13 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
      • 1,881 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:34 AM

Funny thing about McDonald's- But it really goes to show you that in NY you can get anything you are willing to pay for- In mid-town Manhattan McDonald's delivers. Martha - Maybe you could petition this for your neighborhood Mickey D's
        http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
        February 14, 2009

#14 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
        • 1,881 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:35 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Yari
          Thread hijack:

So we had friends from Chicago over for dinner on Saturday night and we were talking about getting pregnant while engaged. Some smuck said told people that I was preggers...the nerve cause I am not. Anyhow, I told them how a friend of mine got pregnant and all is good. My FI was like who, then I said Martha and he was like Martha who...who your imaginary friend. The nerve! You are so real and my friend. LOL!!
          Hilarious!!! and Dean said I am so whack for being on the forum instead of watching TV, but you guys are so much more fun than Law & Order....
          http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
          February 14, 2009

#15 Martha

Martha
          • VIP Member
          • 3,906 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:41 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Yari
            Thread hijack:

Ha! That's funny! If I talk about my friend "so and so" to Jay...he's like "who's that?" And I am like "my friend from the wedding board..." He's like "you don't even know them how are they your friend?!" I so know you guys!!! Jay has never belong to a message board/forum so he has no idea what it's like.
            When I told him Becks helped me out with my stats stuff he was like "wow, that is so nice of her! I can't believe someone would help another person that they have never met out like that!" I'm like "see...they ARE my friends!"

Did you like all my "likes" I used. Valley girl.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by nikkianddean
            Funny thing about McDonald's- But it really goes to show you that in NY you can get anything you are willing to pay for- In mid-town Manhattan McDonald's delivers. Martha - Maybe you could petition this for your neighborhood Mickey D's
            Get out! They deliver?! That would be awesome at times like this! Hmmm...I wonder how I go about starting a petition? Ha!

#16 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:42 AM

LOL, I am so a valley girl too! Totally!!!

#17 Martha

Martha
              • VIP Member
              • 3,906 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:47 AM

Ha!

Well, I was born in L.A. (actually N. Hollywood)...so not exactly "valley!" ha!

And, I moved from there when I was 5, so ya.

#18 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:49 AM

Like, I was born in the San Gabriel Valley, not the real valley either...but we sure acted like it. Like for real! LOL.

Seriously, I had to train myself from saying like every other word.

#19 LadyP

LadyP
                  • 3,156 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:21 AM

I know how you feel when I was pregnant single classic with cheese no tomato cut in half or a whopper junior. I DONT EAT MEAT so I was WTH is going on. It was for low iron. My doctor found i was becoming anemic and put me on iron pills and when i did take them I had to have a burger. He said your body will tell you what you want and need. Listen to it. That is why some people eat clay and dirt what they get from that I have not a clue/

EAT A BURGER

#20 Martha

Martha
                    • VIP Member
                    • 3,906 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:55 PM

Clay and dirt? WTH? I have never heard of that....well, I mean little kids do it.

I still want the darn Big Mac, so now I think it is just psychological. Jay told me last night that he read somewhere cravings go away after 9 minutes....well, this one has been here almost 13 hours! ha! Def. psychological!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users