Photo

Carnival Mexican Riveria Cruise & Cabo Wedding!

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#51 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
  • 370 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:06 PM

Hi Amy!

Did you try looking at the forum on Cabo? I wish I could help but I'm doing my wedding and reception in Puerto Vallarta! Good luck!

~Jaime

#52 achang03

achang03
    • 17 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:58 AM

Jamie,

It is a little challenging navigating the site. I have tried to look. I have done some research online and it seems pricey to have something simple such as help with set up of chairs and a canopy. Oh boy...this is hard. Thanks for checking in.

-Amy

#53 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
      • 370 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 07:06 PM

Hi Amy!

Maybe you can do it at a nice restaurant? Here is a thread with several restaurants in Cabo: http://bestdestinati....rant-list-769/

Hope that helps! Here is a link to the Cabo Forum: Cabo Forum - Best Destination Wedding Forum ~ The Ultimate Destination Wedding Resource

~Jaime

#54 DestWedDay

DestWedDay
        • 15 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 06:14 PM

Hi,
          My recommendation is to bring, hire a photographer for your cruise. Your pictures will be priceless, you will have wonderful photo opportunities throughout the ship. The ship photographer will cover the ceremony mostly. There are many good photographers who may even trade the wedding day coverage for a cruise.
          Good luck,

#55 LilStarBlu

LilStarBlu
          • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:03 PM

My fiance and I are beginning to plan our cruise wedding.  We live in Orange County and want to do a wedding on cruise that leaves from LA, LB or SD.  The Mexican Riveria Cruise sounds the best, but we're debating between Royal Caribbean and Carnival.  Why did you choose Carnival over Royal Caribbean?

Also, is your Puerto Vallarta wedding booked through Carnival as well?

Thanks!

#56 LK0806

LK0806
            • 3 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:20 PM

I am getting married on Carnival Splendor May 1st, 2011!!

#57 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
              • 370 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 07:22 AM

LilStarBlu... we just had our wedding and it was amazing!!  The only reason we chose Carnival was because it was more affordable.  We didn't book our wedding through Carnival.  We got married while in port, at a place called Las Caletas in Puerto Vallarta.  Such a beautiful place, I definitely recommend it!   http://adventureweddingspv.com/   Our guests said it was the best wedding ever :-)

#58 SusanJeff2008

SusanJeff2008
                • 160 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 02:53 PM

I'm still deciding on what type of destination wedding to do. Thank you so much for all the info, it is very helpful

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users