Photo

So excited!!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 MrsWtobe

MrsWtobe
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 04:05 PM

Just wanted to share the news with someone! We just got a call that our wedding bands are in and we'll be picking them up tonight before we go out for dinner! I don't know who is more excited--me or my FI. He has been begging me to let him wear it once it comes in...I don't know how many more ways I can explain to him NO!

#2 EDYTA

EDYTA
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 04:07 PM

That's awesome make sure you post away once you get it and that is one excited FI never knew guys got so excited about rings

#3 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 04:09 PM

Awesome, My wedding band just came in yesterday and I must have put in one about a dozen times.. LOL... Cain won't let me show him how it looks together finished (it was a costom band) until his puts in on my finger on our wedding day..... lol

#4 MrsWtobe

MrsWtobe
        • 56 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 04:17 PM

LOL oh that's cute Tammy. My FI just doesn't understand that since we've paid for, we have it, and we will be married soon why he just can't wear it now....I've run out of excuses and am thisclose to just letting him wear it.

#5 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 04:21 PM

Cain said it's not fair that women get a ring to wear for their engagement, how come men don't get to wear anything... LOL... Make him suffer Jennifer, that why it will mean more when he wears it when your married.

#6 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
            • 1,876 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 05:10 PM

How exciting that your bands came in! ....and, on Valentine's Day!! I think it's pretty cool that he wants to wear it now. I think a lot of guys would want to wait until they're really hitched. :)
              My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
              Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#7 DreaW

DreaW
              • Banned
              • 2,462 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 05:28 PM

You guys are so lucky my FI doesn't want to wear a ring he rather tattoo it on.....We are getting him a ring though so if he does eventually want to wear it...and for pics....but when we get back he rather have a tattoo. He doesn't like wearing anything on his hands...he's tried but he just says it bothers him.....
                Andrea

#8 Cabo Wedding Coordinator

Cabo Wedding Coordinator
                • 231 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 05:40 PM

We would like to see all of the wedding bands!!! It would be nice if you would post them!!! let us see!!! share them with us!!!!!

#9 Christine

Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 14 February 2007 - 09:15 PM

Congrats, what a great V-day present!!!

my FI tried his on, but wants nothing to do with our bands until our wedding day because he said he feels like it is bad luck (we both have divorced parents so he is being extra careful), but I have to get my e-ring and band resized so I will have to put it on then.
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#10 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,403 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 10:03 PM

Congrats! How exciting.

We just went in to the jeweler to finalize our band choices today. We should have them tomorrow! EEEEK!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users