Photo

razor burn- any quick fixes or remedies??

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
  • 939 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 03:02 PM

UGH i have to leave for a wedding in 1 1/2 hrs and i have razor burn under my arm

I NEVER get razor burn so I dont know if theres anything I can do to help it?? Its hot and humid here so Im sure the sweat and deodorant are just going to make it worse Any ideas??

#2 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
    • 2,262 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 03:12 PM

not that quick but there is some barrier repair by dermalogica that is fab but like i said its a day or so fix not an hour lol

#3 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 03:16 PM

I use Bikini Zone and it works really good. that isn't really a quick fix though.

#4 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
        • 2,183 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 03:22 PM

Here's a home remedy:

For Razor Burns

An effective razor burn mask can be made by mashing a couple of strawberries with a 1 spoon of sour cream. Apply this mixture after shaving and leave it for 10 minutes. Do this twice a week for fresh, razor burn free skin. Witch hazel, mild salicylic acid solutions and Aloe Vera gel are known to provide relief for razor burns.

#5 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
          • 939 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 03:30 PM

thanks Harty (Marie?) and Kat.....I guess they are some things I may need to pick up in case it happens again!

Sandra ....I just ran down stairs to my aloe plant and put some aloe on it. LOL Thanks for looking into it for me.

Im in middle of doing my hair running back and forth to the computer so I didnt have time to search the web for an answer.......thanks girls!!

#6 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
            • 2,262 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 03:31 PM

you're welcome lol that stuff is amazing - i'm allergic to aloe so its fab - just keep your arms down lmao

#7 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
              • 939 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 03:43 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Hartyt509
                you're welcome lol that stuff is amazing - i'm allergic to aloe so its fab - just keep your arms down lmao
                Ill try to keep them down but if they itch its going to look like im doing the chicken dance all night LOL

#8 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                • 2,262 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 03:49 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Leslie-Xcaret09
                  Ill try to keep them down but if they itch its going to look like im doing the chicken dance all night LOL
                  If you do I want a pic lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users