My wedding dress

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#51 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 02:17 PM

You look great in that dress. Your waste is so tiny girl! Im not a big veil person but i think it looks really great with your dress so i say yes to the veil.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#52 Stina168

Stina168
    • 170 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 01:38 PM

I love the veil with the dress. It adds to the beauty of the dress :)

#53 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:03 PM

Your dress is grogeous!! AND you iddie biddie!!! Seriously Tiny... not fair!

But seriously I love the dress, but the most important thing is that you love it!

#54 Mylee84

Mylee84
        • 287 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 07:55 PM

you look gorgeous in that dress!!! and i agree with everyone else tiny waist!! =)

#55 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 08:41 PM

that dress does look great on you. do you know that little girl in the background? the picture of her trying a veil on is precious :)

#56 Kat81

Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 08:46 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Morgan
              that dress does look great on you. do you know that little girl in the background? the picture of her trying a veil on is precious :)
              She was with another lady in there. She was adorable though. She said I looked like a Princess and when I put the veil on she ran over and my sister handed her a few because she couldn't reach them lol.

#57 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 08:48 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Kat81
                She was with another lady in there. She was adorable though. She said I looked like a Princess and when I put the veil on she ran over and my sister handed her a few because she couldn't reach them lol.
                well, i think that is your answer then about the veil :)

I spent a while decided on whether or not I was wearing a veil & finally decided too. then I didn't pack it oh well.

OK i need to log off. there is a big storm & lights are flickering. i should shut down the computer

#58 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
                • 1,209 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 09:25 PM

I love your dress on you! It looks perfect.
                  And definitely go with the veil. Will you get that one or shop around a bit? Weights might help... I'm worried about wind too. All I was told was that you should have a long-ish 1 tier veil or else you'll be really annoyed by it blowing in your face in the wind.

#59 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 09:34 PM

I will probably buy one there. I haven't bought one yet though. I didn't have anyone helping me because they were so busy and I was getting frustrated trying to find everything myself.. So, when I go back to pick up my dress next month I will probably pick one out. I think the weights will help out a lot and I think that the veil will help keep my hair from blowing in my face too..

#60 Denise40

Denise40
                    • 407 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 03:20 AM

You look absolutely gorgeous Kat in that dress!! I would most definitely go with the veil.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users