Sign in to follow this  
Kat81

My wedding dress

Today was a much better day than yesterday. I went to Ft. Worth for my doctors appointment then to the bridal store to bring my dress in for alterations. Then my sister and I went to Joes Crab Shack with her Bf and his friends. It was a lot of fun and it was good to get out and do something. I have been second guessing my dress because of it's simplicity, but everytime I put it on I fall in love with it again. For some reason pictures just don't do it justice. Every person that saw me in it complimented me and told me no need to try any more dresses on that THAT was the one. So, I am trusting my instinct and sticking with my dress. I think Tami used the same dress for her TTD. Anyway, here are some pictures of me in it. Let me know what you think veil or no veil. That is the only veil I got a picture of. I can't wait to see it once it zips up all the way and I am not tripping over it. OH and another thing FREAKING almost three hundred dollars for alterations!!! Are you kidding me? Damn people and their overpriced services!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Kathi, I LOVE it on you! You have the tiniest waist ever!

I say with a veil, but the only thing is you have to think about the wind on the beach....I really think the veil adds to it though!

Love it!

You look awesome in that dress. As for the veil, I think it looks good with the veil but it also looks good without. I know that doesn't helo, but you want the veil get it, and if you decide against it, I wouldn't worry about it. Just think about the wind on the beach like Martha said. I am also fighting with the veil or not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by portugirl8 View Post
you look beautiful
thanks so much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyK View Post
omg look at that tiny waist! I'm jealous girl! You look so beautiful *tear* And definitely go with a veil
Thanks Jenny! I also couldn't breathe they finally got it zipped and I was seriously about to pass out lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
Kathi, I LOVE it on you! You have the tiniest waist ever!

I say with a veil, but the only thing is you have to think about the wind on the beach....I really think the veil adds to it though!

Love it!
Yeah, I keep thinking about the wind, I am thinking about adding clear weights to the bottom of the veil. I don't know if it would work or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethrondson View Post
You look awesome in that dress. As for the veil, I think it looks good with the veil but it also looks good without. I know that doesn't helo, but you want the veil get it, and if you decide against it, I wouldn't worry about it. Just think about the wind on the beach like Martha said. I am also fighting with the veil or not!
Thanks!