Boredom SUCKS

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 11:12 AM

Ya, it sucks! I am glad it is only temporary! And think of it this way, I am sure he is making good money that you will need for the baby....that probably doesn't make you feel any better though.

I am sorry, I hope he comes home soon!

#12 LisaG

LisaG
    • VIP Member
    • 7,839 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 11:17 AM

Yes, it is good $$. I shouldn't complain. I know he wants to be here. I just get bored. He won't let me do anything with the room or make any decisions w/o him, so I can't work on the baby room AND my friends are going out on the boat today and he doesn't want me to go because everyone will be drinking and he's afraid they will be "unsafe" with prego girl on the boat.....argh!!! I'm bored!!

#13 Martha

Martha
      • VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 12:13 PM

That sucks! It's good that he wants to be involved in the baby stuff..that's very sweet!

As for the boat, I agree with him. Ya just never know. Besides it could end up making ya feel nauseus.

Do you have a book you could curl up with?

#14 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 12:32 PM

I love it when he's away (which is most of the time) lol saying that today i'm stir crazy - can't get rotten bitch of a client out of my head so i'm in a "blue funk" lol

#15 LisaG

LisaG
          • VIP Member
          • 7,839 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 01:50 PM

I just got back from the gym. I'm going to take a nap, then clean the house a little, then meeting some friends for dinner and 2 movies. We're going to movie hop...lol...ssshhhh!! We're going to watch Iron Man and the Hulk!

#16 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
            • 2,262 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 03:13 PM

I just got back from the gym I proper beasted myself lol

#17 Martha

Martha
              • VIP Member
              • 3,906 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 08:25 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by TA Maureen
                I'm glad Jay will be home for good soon. I know boredom can suck. Tim doesn't travel for work but he works really long hours 6 nights on, 3 nights off. Today he has off but he is fishing with his Dad all day. I have some work to do but after that I have to find something fun to do with Morgan. She gets bored easily.
                Jay LOVES to fish and I know he is super excited to move back to the coast so he can fish all the time. I hope you and Morgan had a good day!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LisaG
                I just got back from the gym. I'm going to take a nap, then clean the house a little, then meeting some friends for dinner and 2 movies. We're going to movie hop...lol...ssshhhh!! We're going to watch Iron Man and the Hulk!
                Sneaky girl! I can't even sit long enough for 2 movies. My bootie starts hurting. I so need to get back to the gym!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Hartyt509
                I just got back from the gym I proper beasted myself lol
                I am assuming you mean beat/tired? ha! Proper beasted! I am going to start using that. Thank you!

#18 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                • 2,262 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 04:30 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Just Martha
                  I am assuming you mean beat/tired? ha! Proper beasted! I am going to start using that. Thank you!
                  No tired/beat is proper knackered - now there is a good one to use lol beasted is an army term (i sometimes can't help fall into squaddie lingol lol) it means you half kill (or work really hard) yourself at the gym so that you ended up knackered

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users