Boredom SUCKS

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:17 PM

I am so bored. I was printing our newsletter, but ran out of colored ink. I could be cutting out our logo for luggage tags, but don't wanna.

I am so bored.

I cannot wait for Jay to be home forever in 13 days! He is out eating right now, normally I would be on the phone with him and wouldn't be bored.

Someone entertain me!

#2 LisaG

LisaG
    • VIP Member
    • 7,839 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:21 PM

That stinks Martha! James is still outta town too. They both $uck!!

I went to the gym tonight, then to the movies with a friend to see Kung Fu Panda...it was pretty funny :]

#3 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:40 PM

What is Jay going to do when he comes home?

#4 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:43 PM

My mom loved Jung Fu Panda! ha!
          I so need to get back to the gym. Haven't gone one single time since I found out I was prego! Lazy!

Kathi, no clue....we are moving back to our home town, so come August we will both be looking for jobs! Probably refinery work? NO traveling anymore. I can't handle it anymore and he needs to be here to live out pregnancy with me! ha!

#5 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:45 PM

Yeah, it sucks for me and I'm not pregnant. I can only imagine for you. When are you moving? Soon? Do you have a place yet?

#6 Martha

Martha
            • VIP Member
            • 3,906 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:55 PM

Our lease is up at the end of August, but Jay needs to find a job before then! So, sometime in August. We have no idea where we will be leaving since neither one of have jobs! ha! Good thing I get paid until mid August.

#7 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 12:14 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Just Martha
                Our lease is up at the end of August, but Jay needs to find a job before then! So, sometime in August. We have no idea where we will be leaving since neither one of have jobs! ha! Good thing I get paid until mid August.
                It will all work out!!

#8 LisaG

LisaG
                • VIP Member
                • 7,839 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 10:59 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Just Martha
                  NO traveling anymore. I can't handle it anymore and he needs to be here to live out pregnancy with me! ha!
                  That's the way I feel too. I feel like James is missing out on alot of my pregnancy being out of town so much.

#9 Martha

Martha
                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,906 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 11:02 AM

I didn't know James traveled for work...how often is he gone?

#10 LisaG

LisaG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,839 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 11:07 AM

He usually doesn't. He got a job with an out of town customer (landscaping) a few months ago. He was gone Mon-Fri for 4 weeks in a row. THEN this same customer also has a lake house he wanted landscaped. So, after being home for less than a month, he's gone again. He was gone last Mon-Fri, then left again on Wed and not sure when he'll be home.
                      He NEVER travelled before. Just since I've been pregnant - which sucks! I'm just not use to it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users