#21 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 05:13 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MelanieS
    The only problem was the lining wasn't flowy so it was harder to swim in. If the whole dress was a flowy material it would have been prettier in the water. I guess they don't design these things for swimming.

Morgan, you crack me up! I'm sure dress designers haven't even thought about what makes a good TTD dress. That might be a profitable thing for them to start marketing.
    They should start. maybe speedo can get in the dress market. The first time I swam in it I thought i would drown. By the end of the trip I was a pro in swimming in my dress. The secret is to hike it up so your legs are not tangled in it.

#22 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
    • 5,681 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 05:39 PM

Great review Morgan!!

#23 FYB87

FYB87
      • 976 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 08:27 AM

Thanks for sharing your review. It sounds like everything went off without a hitch! Congratulations!

#24 Chiquita

Chiquita
        • 2,674 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 02:05 PM

Great review Morgan!!! Glad everyone liked their OOT bags.. and your pics are so wonderful :)

#25 Rache1124

Rache1124
          • 106 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 02:29 PM

Morgan - I cannot believe you are married!!!! I've watched your planning for so long! Now that you are married, means its almost time for me :) Congratulations on a beautiful wedding trip and I do admire your attitude about everything - I hope I am able to keep a great attitude, too (I sometimes let myself get caught up on little things)...one of our big reasons for a destination wedding was to avoid a lot of the fuss a big at home wedding can create.

So fun to see/hear about your wedding - thanks for all of the things you've shared!

#26 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 02:39 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Rache1124
              Morgan - I cannot believe you are married!!!! I've watched your planning for so long! Now that you are married, means its almost time for me :) Congratulations on a beautiful wedding trip and I do admire your attitude about everything - I hope I am able to keep a great attitude, too (I sometimes let myself get caught up on little things)...one of our big reasons for a destination wedding was to avoid a lot of the fuss a big at home wedding can create.

So fun to see/hear about your wedding - thanks for all of the things you've shared!
              just keep in perspective that no one will notice if things aren't the way you planned. people won't remember the details. they will remember the great time they had. my favorite wedding ever was so simple, but we had a blast.

my best memories are the great times I had with my husband, family & friends.

also, don't feel like you have to be in charge & on top of everything. that was the hardest part for us. it was hard not to feel like the group tour guide & just relax.

#27 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
              • 1,209 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 02:41 PM

Welcome back and congratulations! I was just in NYC and haven't been around, so I missed you coming back, but got to see some of the preview pics before you came back :)

Glad you had such a fabulous time. And thanks for the review!
                I may look into that hairdresser, because apparently mine is charging $160 or something outrageous...

#28 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 02:49 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by kevsgirl
                  Welcome back and congratulations! I was just in NYC and haven't been around, so I missed you coming back, but got to see some of the preview pics before you came back :)

Glad you had such a fabulous time. And thanks for the review!
                  I may look into that hairdresser, because apparently mine is charging $160 or something outrageous...
                  there is also annalisa who works in PDC. she was going to charge $100. maybe she would be less for you because she is in PDC. I don't know her contact info though. I've been told she is very good too.
                  http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t12143

$160 sounds way too high to me.

#29 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
                  • 1,209 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:00 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Morgan
                    there is also annalisa who works in PDC. she was going to charge $100. maybe she would be less for you because she is in PDC. I don't know her contact info though. I've been told she is very good too.
                    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t12143

$160 sounds way too high to me.
                    Her name is Doranna (I just checked my contract).
                    She's doing my hair for $115 and $60 each for my 2 sisters (BMs).
                    Guess it wasn't as much as I had thought.

At this point, I feel too tired to look for a deal!

#30 biancagwinn

biancagwinn
                    • 9 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 08:00 PM

Thanks so much for sharing your experiences! Simply beautiful pictures!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users