• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 02:06 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JennyK
    omg you are tooooo funny when you go on a rant!!
    Screw her dude! WTF? What a complaining bitch. We know how great you are and I will let you be my Lawyer any day!!
    Aww thanks lol what was funny tho was that the boss said i'm not helping her out with her debt the way you did - get her bloody wonderful trainee daughter to do it lmao

#22 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 08:15 AM

So glad your boss took your side.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#23 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 08:29 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Hartyt509
        UPDATE so my boss has reviewed the file and says its fine - she's being a total bitch lol

She turns up for her appointment with "her tits hanging out" he said lol at first I thought he was joking but apparently not lol

So thats her sussed - apparently he told her exactly what I had said and she agreed with him!! Ugly twat I hope she gets fucking herpes or something really vile lmao
        OMG i just caught up on this thread and am laughing my ass off - i am so glad you boss had your back - what a stupid bitch! but that line above has to be one of the funniest ever

#24 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 01:21 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Alyssa
          OMG i just caught up on this thread and am laughing my ass off - i am so glad you boss had your back - what a stupid bitch! but that line above has to be one of the funniest ever
          LMAO sorry bit graphic - she's awful keep trying to think of ways of screwing her over but I can't without getting fired lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users