Photo

Photographers- Vendors

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 08:20 PM

No worries, We were just trying to avoid you getting a mail box full of Spam.

#12 msasfraz

msasfraz
    • 392 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:26 PM

Thanks for referring Frank Blackpearl, he's awesome and so enthusiastic...... i think we are going to book him for our wedding the week after yours... so you gotta come back w/ great info!! :)

#13 blackpearl916

blackpearl916
      • 44 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:54 AM

You are so very welcome! I was also immediatly impressed with Frank. He is great about keeping in contact (even though he travels all over the Carribbean) and provided a ton of references.

We will be in Jamaica from 9/17-9/28. I will be happy to share my experience when I return. Feel free to tell Frank that Risha sent you :)

#14 msasfraz

msasfraz
        • 392 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:08 AM

Risha you will still be there for my wedding on Saturday...also Frank already knew you were my referral...hope we can see each other before you leave for some added inspiration...

#15 blackpearl916

blackpearl916
          • 44 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 01:54 PM

We will be in Negril from 9/17-9/23 then we plan to spend the rest of the trip in Mobay. Hopefully we will get a chance to make it Ochio Rios...it has been more then 10 years since I have been there and I heard that it has grown. When do you plan to fly to Jamaica?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users