Wedding Parasols

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 msasfraz

• 392 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 02:09 PM

For the ladies that ere using lunabazaar, oriental trading or allyouneedtowear.com... i found some parasols at asianimports... they should be arriving on Tuesday.......yeah.......all the others are out indefinitely from what i was being told... something about the manufacturer in China/Japan...

here is the link : Parasols

happy buying.......also in the DIY forum there is a 50% off Micheals coupon for this weekend....

#2 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:45 PM

thanks for the site!
      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#3 blackpearl916

• 44 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 04:34 PM

Thanks for the info, I better hurry and order mine before it is too late.

#4 OROBride1008

• 417 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 12:08 AM

Msasfraz, Did you get your parasols yet? How do they look? Who are you giving them to the BM? I am not a flower person and was thinking that my girls might hold them.

#5 msasfraz

• 392 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 02:13 AM

i got them and im trying to upload photos tommorrow... they look okay... im going to spray paint them a little b/c you can see the glue thru the rice paper in spots.......my 4 BMS and my mother and MIL will have one......I was also thinking about purchasing additional for all the women guests to have....... this will be at the end to see if it is in the budget... but would it still be different if every lady had a parasol? ceremony is only for 30-45 mins at the most.......

#6 msasfraz

• 392 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 11:08 AM

pics of the parasols are featured under the thread for planning with a couple of other things...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users