Sign in to follow this  
Davematthews16

Im Late...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davematthews16 View Post
So the weird thing is this: I NEVER get cramps before my period. The second it starts that's when the horrible cramps follow. This month I've been crampy for 5 days and nothing...I am off work at 6:00pm (4 LONG hours left) Mountain time just so you know hehe:) Trust me, I can barely wait another minute.
She posted this at 4 (EST). I figure she needs another 4 to get off work, go to the store, POAS, and get back with us! LOL

OK...4 hours...that should be enough time to accomplish my shopping trip, give my kitty a bath, make dinner, then settle back with a glass of vino and await the results...i know you're all very jealous of my excited Friday night plans muscle.gif

OMG this is a sooo funny! I love this thread. Now I am going to have to log back in sometime after 8pm-ish my time to see the results. I pray you are. I now how exciting it is! Everything happens the way they are supposed to!!!!

Damn just logged on from home hoping for an update.. Umm can't you just go "to a meeting" and run to the closest CVS, then come back to the office to pee?

LOL You girls are cracking me up!!! THe suspense is killing me too!

I can't check back for an update b/c we're leaving on holidays pretty soon!!!! I'll check back on July 8th for an update! LOL

Lindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA Lindsay View Post
LOL You girls are cracking me up!!! THe suspense is killing me too!

I can't check back for an update b/c we're leaving on holidays pretty soon!!!! I'll check back on July 8th for an update! LOL

Lindsay
Or PM someone with your cell and they can text you! hahah

I just woke up from a nap and before I could even tinkle, I had to find this thread....well and the one of Ainsleigh's pictures!