Photo

Another Great Find at Target

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:05 PM

gosh, if only it were closer to where i live! Even outside the city, it's still worth the drive EVERY TIME!!!
    http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
    February 14, 2009

#12 dancingdolphin

dancingdolphin
    • 105 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 03:59 PM

In case anyone is looking for flip flops, I went on Wednesday to Target and got 37 pairs of both mens and women's flip flops (various designs, including the ones Jamminworld posted above) for $.50 each (50% off $1). On Thursday, I decided I needed a few more pairs after going home and counting, as well as some more of the beach bags I got at Target for $2.50 each, and the flip flops were 75% off so I got the rest for $.25.

#13 Jamminworld

Jamminworld
      • 136 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 11:00 AM

OMG that is a great buy! I wonder if the flip flops are 75% off at our Target too. Guess I'm going to have to go back there again. :) I live in South FL so Flip flops are a wardrobe staple.

#14 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 06 July 2008 - 11:05 AM

can you please resize those photos? theyre taking up a lot of forum resources. all photos should be 640x480 or 320x240 (the 320x240 is sufficient for most pics unless youre trying to show words on paper or details of something)

#15 Jamminworld

Jamminworld
        • 136 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 12:46 PM

I went back and resized them through photobucket. I think they are showing up ok now.

#16 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 04:49 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by dancingdolphin
            In case anyone is looking for flip flops, I went on Wednesday to Target and got 37 pairs of both mens and women's flip flops (various designs, including the ones Jamminworld posted above) for $.50 each (50% off $1). On Thursday, I decided I needed a few more pairs after going home and counting, as well as some more of the beach bags I got at Target for $2.50 each, and the flip flops were 75% off so I got the rest for $.25.
            OMG seriously? 25-cent flipflops? that's outrageously cheap!

I want those $1 mugs! And I wish I had some sort of clue how many guests I was having!

#17 kelcrooks

kelcrooks
            • 88 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 10:53 PM

I heart Target! :)

#18 Tracy

Tracy
              • 281 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:02 PM

I went to Target tonight to buy the 99 CENT travel sunscreen (great buy) and while I was there, I saw they have the Johnson and Johnson mini first aid kits for 99 CENTS - which is a great deal, as I got mine online for about $1.12 (but had to shipping). I think these are gread additions to the OOT bags.

#19 hanna

hanna
                • 223 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 04:42 PM

I know what I am doing this weekend... Thanks for the post!

#20 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                  • 2,777 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 11:33 PM

i love target! Everytime they have stuff go 50% off I start going everyday cause they're only a mile away and everytime w/in a week they go to 75% off and scoop it all up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users