Soooo I've decided ..

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Yari

• VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 12:25 AM

Marie, yeah we finally get to see what you look like and what your name is.

#22 Hartyt509

• 2,262 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by nikkianddean
      Harty - you are hilarious!!! do you call people "donkey too?" what sort of accent do you have? My manager is british and I love listening to her speak all day long :)
      No I don't say donkey thats more south than me lol I've got a Mackem accident but its close to Geordie and even scottish at times lol apparently its hard to understand when i get in full flow lol FI had to translate for a guy from New York once but I was kind of doing that on purpose lmao

Originally Posted by Alyssa
      Marie!!! i love it - thanks for sharing :)

i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the one with Meg - she is such a baby!!!

You are so cute and not fat - u r crazy!
      Yeah she's my babe lmao oh i feel fat especially as I've just eaten a bacon sarnie and a creme egg lol - diet starts tomorrow tho as well as full blown gym so today i'm eating what I want lol

Originally Posted by azhuskergirl
      you are friggin hilarious! and I love that you're so chill about your wedidng!
      I'm so passed getting worked up about it - i'll leave that the FMIL lol I'm either laid back or hyper and this week I cant be arsed to i'm laid back lmao

Originally Posted by TA Maureen
      I like the bored picture best.
      Thanks its a good one of FI lol but that second pic brought back some fab memories lmao

#23 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:09 PM

Marie is your name i never would of guessed. I think i was starting to believe it was Harty. lol Its nice to have a face and a name to go with the username.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#24 Hartyt509

• 2,262 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:13 PM

Everyone calls me harty - even my dad lol i only get marie when i've done something wrong usually lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users