Sign in to follow this  
anaderoux

I bought my tiara!!

Anny its beautiful, I was wondering if you got it on ebay, I looked at some on there as well. My sister is bringing me hers to try this weekend, but I want something small like yours, so if hers is too big, I'll be looking on ebay too!

Here's mine that I bought, I kinda wish I would have gotten the head band style, but hopefully I can make this work.

Click the image to open in full size.

Anny I can't believe you bought it for 99 cents!! Its so nice!!

Christine, did you get yours from the same store? I love the little details!

no David's bridal and it was too expensive, now that I might wear my hair half down I think a clip would have looked better. I will have to try to do my hair one day and see what it looks like.

Anny I bought the exact same tiara as you from ebay!!! Mine was .99 aswell! I dont know if I am going to wear it though I dont think it will work with the hair style I want. I love it though its so sparkly and princess like. I sometimes put it one and just wear it around the house for fun!!!

If any one wants to buy it let me know!

Sarah

OMG I cannot believe that it only cost $.99! That is awesome! How great. I can't wait to see pics of you wearing it. Christine I really like your tiara. Maybe one day we'll have a bride on this board who will get married at Cinderella's castle in Disney world and she will wear a princess gown and a tiara! I would love to see pics of that.

-Glenda