Photo

Philly Girls ---Girls Night Out?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 LadyP

LadyP
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 02:21 PM

Yari Amir and I will be in LA July 1 to Aug 22 . He will be meeting with 5 agents and signing with one and working. YEA. We will be in Gardena. Drea and Jamy will be visiting

#32 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 02:25 PM

In order for me to make reservations I need a head count. This is the list I have so far.

Please feel free to add or delete your name from this list.
      In
      Amanda
      Alyssa
      Jacqueline
      Yari

Maybe's
      Carly
      Danielle
      Jenn

What time should I make reservations for? Do you think 8 is too late?

#33 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
      • VIP Member
      • 3,160 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 03:22 PM

Ok- I am 98% in!!! I can come right from work, so I can there around 5ish. Whatever time is good for me, just let me know. If I'm early, I will find something to do...like SHOP ;o)

#34 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
        • 933 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 04:35 PM

not 100% sure until i see how big the paycheck is. with my mono I have not been working too much. i will get back to you. i would love to meet you girls!
          My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#35 Jenn

Jenn
          • 1,557 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 10:13 AM

I'm on backup for work, which means no drinks for me that night Also means that I couldn't be a definite, because I could always get called in. So I guess put me down as a yes, but I may not be there?

#36 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 11:40 AM

So don't hate me! I have to cancel. I am super bummed. I was looking forward to meeting you girls.

If you want to read why, here it goes.

My FI's best friend and BM got diagnosed with cancer last June. He had severe radiation and chemo therapy done on his throat. The good news is he is now in remission, but still has his feeding tube in. He was going to throw my FI a bachelor party this Friday, but it was rescheduled for August, due to he inability to eat or drink at the moment. So...now that my FI's bachelor party is not going to happen on Friday, he wants us to hang with his folks and family.

I am so sorry and I hope it doesn't cause any inconveinence.

#37 Dbld78

Dbld78
              • Banned
              • 665 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 11:59 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Yari
                So don't hate me! I have to cancel. I am super bummed. I was looking forward to meeting you girls.

If you want to read why, here it goes.

My FI's best friend and BM got diagnosed with cancer last June. He had severe radiation and chemo therapy done on his throat. The good news is he is now in remission, but still has his feeding tube in. He was going to throw my FI a bachelor party this Friday, but it was rescheduled for August, due to he inability to eat or drink at the moment. So...now that my FI's bachelor party is not going to happen on Friday, he wants us to hang with his folks and family.

I am so sorry and I hope it doesn't cause any inconveinence.
                Oh no... please spend time with the fam! I was going to have probably cancel anyway but maybe we can get together in August when you're hear for your East Coast shower!

I'm sorry to hear about his friend....glad to hear he's in remission though, cancer is really hard to when you're a bystander, you feel helpless. But support is so important so go and tend to the family we understand!

#38 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:00 PM

I know thanks for understanding Danielle.

I am thinking of your mom this week and she is in my prayers!

#39 Dbld78

Dbld78
                  • Banned
                  • 665 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:09 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Yari
                    I know thanks for understanding Danielle.

I am thinking of your mom this week and she is in my prayers!
                    Yeah the big day is tomorrow!!!! I'm taking her to lunch this afternoon, I'm nervous but I don't want her to know that! I've been spending as much time with her as possible because you never know what could happen!

#40 Yari

Yari
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:19 PM

Please let us know how it turns out! I will definitely be thinking of you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users