#42 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 07:57 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Davematthews16
      How FUN!!! You look like you had a blast!!!!!!!!!!! Did you pack all that stuff for your OOT's or send to hotel ahead of time?
      i packed it. i tried to only buy OOT stuff that packed up small. All the wedding stuff filled one big bag.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Abbie
      thanks for the awesome shots, morg. i bet lots of girls will be so happy to see them!

hmmmm, your prize is explaining in detail the steps to using your word doc in posting consceutive threads....? i'm ocnfused how this helps, but would love to know how!

I copy & past the IMG code to a word document & add all my text. that way once I start posting I'm ready to do them all. I copy & paste 10 at a time & post. There isn't a lot of time for someone to sneak in & say something. If I ever need to hold a spot I say something like " still posting" to hold that place. Then I go back & edit it.

make sense?

#43 Taradactyle

Taradactyle
      • 427 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 10:49 PM

Morgan, congrats and thanks for sharing! It looks like an amazing place!
        Tara & Patrick

Our Non-Pro Pics: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t32280

#44 svisconte

svisconte
        • 136 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 12:20 AM

Congrats Morgan!!! Thanks for sharing all your photos. I cant wait to go back. and I cant wait to hear all about your experience.
          :

#45 BillysBride

BillysBride
          • 1,255 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 05:53 PM

Morgan, I'm almost speechless (huge accomplishment where I'm concerned so be proud of yourself).

THANK YOU a thousand times for all the pics...so very helpful and its going a LONG way towards giving us a feel for the place. Far more than anything else we could see. Billy is actually all psyched just looking at all your spectacular snap shots. He asked me a few weeks ago "now are you SURE this is the place? How do you know you won't change your mind again?" and all I said was "After Morgan gets back, you'll see." hahahaha..he thought I was insane, but he has been convinced! You guys had a blast and it so shows. Congrats again!!!!!!! Can't wait to read your review.
            Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
            http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#46 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:12 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BillysBride
              Morgan, I'm almost speechless (huge accomplishment where I'm concerned so be proud of yourself).

THANK YOU a thousand times for all the pics...so very helpful and its going a LONG way towards giving us a feel for the place. Far more than anything else we could see. Billy is actually all psyched just looking at all your spectacular snap shots. He asked me a few weeks ago "now are you SURE this is the place? How do you know you won't change your mind again?" and all I said was "After Morgan gets back, you'll see." hahahaha..he thought I was insane, but he has been convinced! You guys had a blast and it so shows. Congrats again!!!!!!! Can't wait to read your review.

i posted pics on the catalonia thread too. I loved the place & they did a great job with the wedding. You will not be dissapointed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users