Jump to content

Photo

My Martha Stewart place cards


  • Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

    Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:47 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LadyCheese
    I went to Michaels and bought the placecards but they are not the blue I'm using...not so sure if this is a big deal or not but I'm so "matchy-matchy" about stuff so its really bothering me. what to do??
    They aren't my exact blue either, but I am going for it. I am getting so lax as the wedding date approaches. LOL! I say go for it!!!

    #42 MoonPalacePookie

    MoonPalacePookie
    • Jr. Member
    • 279 posts

      Posted 30 June 2008 - 01:54 PM

      I love those, my FI and I are going to Michael's at lunch armed with our 50% off coupons. Thanks for the post.
      Robert & Eugenia

      July 23, 2008

      #43 sharibare

      sharibare
      • Newbie
      • 33 posts

        Posted 30 June 2008 - 02:27 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by LadyCheese
        I went to Michaels and bought the placecards but they are not the blue I'm using...not so sure if this is a big deal or not but I'm so "matchy-matchy" about stuff so its really bothering me. what to do??
        I think as long as they coordinate it will look really nice. Several different shade of the same color looks great.

        _____________________________
        Fly Away Photography - the destination wedding, honeymoon and travel blog
        _____________________________________
        Insider Bride
        Tips & tales from a wedding photographer planning my own destination wedding!

        #44 PuntaCana Bride2b

        PuntaCana Bride2b
        • Newbie
        • 54 posts

          Posted 30 June 2008 - 03:45 PM

          They look great ...I love the idea!
          Veronica & Paul
          Punta Cana, DR
          April, 2010

          http://www.whenismyw....e2b27531af.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

          #45 JennyK

          JennyK
          • Sr. Member
          • 3,502 posts

            Posted 30 June 2008 - 07:20 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Yari
            They aren't my exact blue either, but I am going for it. I am getting so lax as the wedding date approaches. LOL! I say go for it!!!
            I dont have any blue but they're still the "beachy travely" theme

            #46 ACDCDCAC

            ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

            Posted 30 June 2008 - 07:22 PM

            jenny those are so cute! i saw them in the store, but we're not doing seating. cant wait to see yours in real pics!

            #47 JennyK

            JennyK
            • Sr. Member
            • 3,502 posts

              Posted 30 June 2008 - 07:25 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Abbie
              jenny those are so cute! i saw them in the store, but we're not doing seating. cant wait to see yours in real pics!
              I was thinking of doing table names as places we've traveled to since they're suitcase.. I can't wait to put it together. I still have a while though but I'm anxious!

              #48 MoonPalacePookie

              MoonPalacePookie
              • Jr. Member
              • 279 posts

                Posted 30 June 2008 - 07:35 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Abbie
                jenny those are so cute! i saw them in the store, but we're not doing seating. cant wait to see yours in real pics!
                I already had placecards made up, so I'm just using these as favor boxes for Mexican candy. On the little cards where you print the person's name, we printed our names and wedding date, so now they're favors and not placecards. They're on sale for $12 a box and with 50% off coupons, we got them for $6 plus tax. So worth it.
                Robert & Eugenia

                July 23, 2008

                #49 Yari

                Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

                  Posted 30 June 2008 - 10:40 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MoonPalacePookie
                  I already had placecards made up, so I'm just using these as favor boxes for Mexican candy. On the little cards where you print the person's name, we printed our names and wedding date, so now they're favors and not placecards. They're on sale for $12 a box and with 50% off coupons, we got them for $6 plus tax. So worth it.
                  Very cute idea!

                  #50 LadyCheese

                  LadyCheese
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,830 posts

                    Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:00 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Yari
                    They aren't my exact blue either, but I am going for it. I am getting so lax as the wedding date approaches. LOL! I say go for it!!!
                    I know what you mean about getting lax...LOL. They are cute but I'm still torn between others. grrrr, why do i have to be so indecisive (i see a poll in the near future!)




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users