Photo

Fuschia Brides Post Here - Any color combo w/fuschia

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#61 blkladylaw

blkladylaw
  • 149 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:14 PM

I am thinking about using these fuschia flower balls for centerpieces. Not sure yet (though I already ordered)...may just do a small vase of fresh fuschia roses or gerbera daisies instead....its about $125 more which in the scheme of the budget isn't much. Though I could sell the silk flower balls afterwards and get money back.

Silk Kissing (Pomander) Balls
    Wed 9/5/08 at Lake Las Vegas Chapel Fiorenza with yacht cruise reception on the La Contessa and party the next night in VIP section at Club Poetry at Caesars Palace. Stayed at the Ritz at the Lake and checked into the Trump hotel on the strip after our reception.
    Our first baby (a...

#62 Bianca

Bianca
    • 1,057 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:39 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by blkladylaw
      I am thinking about using these fuschia flower balls for centerpieces. Not sure yet (though I already ordered)...may just do a small vase of fresh fuschia roses or gerbera daisies instead....its about $125 more which in the scheme of the budget isn't much. Though I could sell the silk flower balls afterwards and get money back.

Silk Kissing (Pomander) Balls
      You could alternate maybe? Thanks for posting that site! I've been looking for chair sashes. All the people on ebay sell by the 100!
      19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
      http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#63 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
      • 1,209 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 10:23 PM

Hi everyone! I am a bit obsessed with pink myself. I want to have light pink and hot pink flowers and possibly white. Right now I'm thinking of hot pink BM dresses with them holding white bouquets and me having a pink bouquet, but I'm not sure if that'll work.
        I know I need another colour.

Having said that, I dug up some really great colour palette boards from this site called Style me Pretty - Click the image to open in full size.

Another more cute pink and green palette:
        Click the image to open in full size.

Bright fuschia and orange

Hot pink, blue and green:

Pinks, reds and oranges

#64 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
        • 1,209 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 11:43 PM

Nikki - I love your colour combination. It's really classy! And different too.

Kristy - I'm really starting to lean more towards your type of lime/pink combo. It's so bright and cheery :)
          I love black/hot pink too though... The more I look, the more I'm becoming indecisive!

This is very very lime-y:

What if these flowers were with hot pink BM dresses?

#65 highheels

highheels
          • 53 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 11:38 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Bianca
            You could alternate maybe? Thanks for posting that site! I've been looking for chair sashes. All the people on ebay sell by the 100!
            Here is a site I found for chair sashes with a minimum order of only 7. They are also listed on ebay. I had them send me a sample of their deep fuchsia satin fabric and it was perfect. I plan on ordering about 24 sashes from them and a table runner.

Their Site:
            Sashes For Love

Ebay Listing:
            SATIN CHAIR SASHES BOWS FOR WEDDINGS RECEPTIONS PARTIES - eBay (item 320277139595 end time Jul-30-08 17:04:04 PDT)

#66 Kits55

Kits55
            • 607 posts
            • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
            • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 26 July 2008 - 11:52 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by kevsgirl
            Hi everyone! I am a bit obsessed with pink myself. I want to have light pink and hot pink flowers and possibly white. Right now I'm thinking of hot pink BM dresses with them holding white bouquets and me having a pink bouquet, but I'm not sure if that'll work.
            I know I need another colour.

Having said that, I dug up some really great colour palette boards from this site called Style me Pretty - Click the image to open in full size.

Another more cute pink and green palette:

Bright fuschia and orange

Hot pink, blue and green:

Pinks, reds and oranges
            I LOVE the fuschia, blue, and green scheme. it looks amazing! I love the dress that is in that group of pictures as well, depending on the skirt it looks really amazing!

#67 godaloveme

godaloveme
            • 282 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 12:20 AM

I'm going with Fuschia,turquoise and baby pink

#68 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
              • 1,209 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 10:16 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Kits55
                I LOVE the fuschia, blue, and green scheme. it looks amazing! I love the dress that is in that group of pictures as well, depending on the skirt it looks really amazing!
                Me too! I wish I knew what that dress looked like and where it was from, because I'd want it for my BMs. I also like the shoes a lot :)

I'm not sure if I want to go with blue or green as an accent colour...

#69 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                • 2,777 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 12:01 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by highheels
                  Here is a site I found for chair sashes with a minimum order of only 7. They are also listed on ebay. I had them send me a sample of their deep fuchsia satin fabric and it was perfect. I plan on ordering about 24 sashes from them and a table runner.

Their Site:
                  Sashes For Love

Ebay Listing:
                  SATIN CHAIR SASHES BOWS FOR WEDDINGS RECEPTIONS PARTIES - eBay (item 320277139595 end time Jul-30-08 17:04:04 PDT)
                  OMG thank you so much!! I have been looking for a great deal on sashes, and really looking for a great deal on table runners. This site is perfect!

#70 OROBride1008

OROBride1008
                  • 417 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 11:30 AM

My colors are fuschia with lime/kiwi green to accent. My BM dresses are going to be fushia, and I'm hoping to find a light green parasol for them to hold. As for my theme, I am doing hibiscus flowers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users