Photo

Fuschia Brides Post Here - Any color combo w/fuschia

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#221 JQLong

JQLong
  • 336 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:14 AM

My wedding colors are yellow & turquoise...I recently decided that I would love to incorporate Fuschia as well.  I'm looking for interesting ways to include fuschia.  My dress is Ivory....my girls are wearing yellow....Should I wear fuschia shoes?  (they are probably easier to find thatn turquoise).....

I am thinking the flowers will be yellow & fuschia w/turquoise accents......

So Amazing......July 4, 2012!!!!!!

#222 Allie2012

Allie2012
    • 194 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:54 PM

Hey Janet,

My colours are fuchsia and turquoise (kind of like aqua blue). What did you guys do for reception centrepieces, and for your bouquet/BM bouquets? I really want real flowers, nothing fake, but I have yet to see any nice ideas involving fuchsia/turquoise. Do you have any pics of your flowers?

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

Let me know if you need any ideas...these were my colors :) i also had a bit of lime green in there but minimal :) The jewels bondgirl posted were my jewels from my TTD...i loved them and they look so good in the pics. You can PM me...i can share pics and video and details :)

#223 philanab

philanab
      • 178 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:25 PM

Im having a really hard time choosing between fuscia and orange....or turquiose and coral  It's kind of starting to drive me crazy.

#224 Janet1480

Janet1480
        • 709 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:03 PM

Hi,

I had candles as my centrepieces so my colors were in my linens and decorations otherwise, i even had the palm trees all around lit up in pink blue and green....here is a pic of my table and the lights. They were just setting up sonot all the candles were lit and i also included a pic of the mini version which was on our sweetheart table...

Hey Janet,

My colours are fuchsia and turquoise (kind of like aqua blue). What did you guys do for reception centrepieces, and for your bouquet/BM bouquets? I really want real flowers, nothing fake, but I have yet to see any nice ideas involving fuchsia/turquoise. Do you have any pics of your flowers?

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#225 Allie2012

Allie2012
          • 194 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:38 PM

Wow Janet, thank you so much for posting the pics, everything looks so beautiful and has definitely given me some inspiration. You're right your flowers look soooooooo real, they're gorgeous. I never thought about real touch flowers, but I may have to look into it.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

Hi,

I had candles as my centrepieces so my colors were in my linens and decorations otherwise, i even had the palm trees all around lit up in pink blue and green....here is a pic of my table and the lights. They were just setting up sonot all the candles were lit and i also included a pic of the mini version which was on our sweetheart table...

IMG_6615.JPGIMG_6572.JPGphotos (1019 of 1459).jpgphotos (1046 of 1459).jpg

I had real touch flowers, everyone thought they were real...i kept my bouquet and i adored how they turned out. That was the best part about real touch for me was that i got to keep the bouquet. I used white, green and pink in the bouquet and wrapped the handle with blue.

photos (829 of 1459).jpg

IMG_8517ed.jpg

#226 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
            • 789 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:52 AM

Super gorgeous Janet!! Can't wait to see these new pics! These are the first ones I'm seeing with the bridesmaids in their jewels as well!!

Originally Posted by Allie2012 

Wow Janet, thank you so much for posting the pics, everything looks so beautiful and has definitely given me some inspiration. You're right your flowers look soooooooo real, they're gorgeous. I never thought about real touch flowers, but I may have to look into it.

Thanks!

#227 SparksFly

SparksFly
              • 219 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:27 PM

I think I am doing fushia orange and some yellow mixed in! The ocean is already turquoise so I guess you can add that too!

#228 Janet1480

Janet1480
                • 709 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:03 AM

Thanks Doll and welcome back. I have a ton of my pics now, i will be posting to facebook soon. I have done editing and trying to minimize the qty of pics since i have so many LOL you are going to love all the pics of the jewels we have ;) talk soon XO

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

Super gorgeous Janet!! Can't wait to see these new pics! These are the first ones I'm seeing with the bridesmaids in their jewels as well!!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#229 jillybeans127

jillybeans127
                  • 165 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:20 AM

I am doing fuschia and tangerine...and some hints of green (more of a peridot kinda green). I found this bouquet and fell in love with it so it was my inspiration. 

Attached Files

#230 SparksFly

SparksFly
                    • 219 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 03:26 PM

Anyone know of any great vendors for real touch flowers? My mom refuses to get real flowers because no one is able to take them(real flowers) home from mexico!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users