Photo

Fuschia Brides Post Here - Any color combo w/fuschia

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#201 Janet1480

Janet1480
  • 709 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:00 PM

I love seeing my jewels being showed off on this site ;) Chelsea you rock! Ladies you should totally use Chelsea for all your jewels. She made my whole collection and thensome :)

I wanted to incorporate all my colors but instead of doing it through the clothing itself i am having my girls wear dresses in Turquoise and doing the fab jewels flowers and shoes in the Hot Pink. :) for my TTD i am throwing the color in the jewels :) there are so many ways to play with the color....you could also have your girls in one color and the other colors be in the decoration. There is nothing saying the wedding party has to wear all the colors :) good luck. its fun planning. :)

Originally Posted by RedIByChelsea 

Hey Lillove81! I saw you mentioned your colors are fuchsia & Tiffany Blue/Aqua so I wanted to pass along some ideas for you. I've custom designed these jewels so just let me know if you have any questions!

moroccanmermaidbfj3.jpg

moroccanmermaid3.jpg

JanetB-Wedding+TTD collection11.jpg

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#202 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
    • 789 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 02:08 PM

Janet you are such a MUSE and thank you for your sweet words :) You and your bridesmaids are going to be a force to be reckoned with in Punta Cana! I'm in complete agreement that you can really have fun and play with color. Destination wedding = the opportunity to be bold, daring and of course, glam! 

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

I love seeing my jewels being showed off on this site ;) Chelsea you rock! Ladies you should totally use Chelsea for all your jewels. She made my whole collection and thensome :)

I wanted to incorporate all my colors but instead of doing it through the clothing itself i am having my girls wear dresses in Turquoise and doing the fab jewels flowers and shoes in the Hot Pink. :) for my TTD i am throwing the color in the jewels :) there are so many ways to play with the color....you could also have your girls in one color and the other colors be in the decoration. There is nothing saying the wedding party has to wear all the colors :) good luck. its fun planning. :)

#203 Aruba Bride

Aruba Bride
      • 170 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 05:48 AM

This looks really good! 

Originally Posted by mrs.timpone 

00002.jpg

Fusicha and Orange is the way to go!  The colors really pop and look great with the beach surrondings! Here is a pic from our wedding ceremony. I love it!

#204 KerryL613

KerryL613
        • 113 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:18 PM

Love the fushia color!  I am doing it with orange sherbert color!  Love it!

#205 hotlantabride

hotlantabride
          • Site Supporter
          • 96 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:54 AM

My colors are fushia and Silver, I would like to do a splash of lime green along with them. I am currently on the look out of inspiration boards on the way to combine them together.

Terricca and JeVon ~~Reverse Destination from Bermuda to Atlanta, Georgia~~ July 18th 2012

#206 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
            • 675 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:24 AM

Fuchsia and Orange!  Love it!  :)

#207 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
              • 789 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:02 PM

Hey hotlantabride!

Here are a few photos of custom jewelry I designed for a bride that had the same theme! Let me know if you need anything!

My colors are fushia and Silver, I would like to do a splash of lime green along with them. I am currently on the look out of inspiration boards on the way to combine them together.

#208 ssapper

ssapper
                • 182 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:35 PM

Ooo so many gorgeous ideas!! im using coral but the shade of coral ive chosen closely resembles fuschia... i LOVE the color!

#209 JaziandSwag

JaziandSwag
                  • 152 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:39 AM

I am doing a Moroccan theme with fuschia, sangria, and guava (pink, purple and orange) :-)

#210 lucy<3woody

lucy<3woody
                    • 166 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:32 PM

I am doing fuschia too, but Orange is my main color. I am accenting it with Fuschia, Yellow, and a little bit of hydrangea green. I am really happy with everything so far!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users