Photo

Fuschia Brides Post Here - Any color combo w/fuschia

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#191 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
  • 789 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 05:38 PM

Sorry, forgot to include the newest collection of Fuchsia & Lime - just to show the variation of color and how customization can help out!

Hi asiamarie1!

I have a few ideas for you if you're interested:

- have one MOH wear fuschia and the other MOH wear orange (may be easier than buying dresses and having a sash dyed)

- have both MOH's wear fuschia or both wear orange and then custom design either fuschia or orange jewels! Think of it this way, you don't necessarily need them (if you don't want) to represent both colors in the fabric, but you could highlight and accent with jewelry that incorporates your other color (if that makes sense!)

-To give you an idea, I've included a few pics of recently custom designed fuchsia jewels (earrings, bracelets & barefoot jewels) that incorporate either turquoise or lime green. Orange could easily replace either color if you'd like. I have some gorgeous orange beads that are the same style/shape as the fuchsia beads in the "Floating Bougainvillea" earrings.  Hopefully these ideas helped!

"Floating Bougainvillea" Earrings: Click here for additional photos: bouganvillea crystal.jpg

bouganvillea crystal5.jpg

Photos of a recent Bridal/Bridesmaid & Trash the Dress Collection - the "Moroccan Mermaid" Collection: More pics here: JanetB-Wedding+TTD collection11.jpg

"Tropical Punch" Fuchsia & Orange St. Lucia - Inspired Barefoot Jewels w/ Anklet Charms - More pics here: DSCF0196.jpg

#192 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
    • 1,917 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:17 AM

My BMs wore Tangerine dresses from David's bridal. It was a great color, but only available in store. The same dress is also available in watermelon.

sherribrian_fiwedding236-copy-2.jpg

I think the style is 83690. And my favorite thing about the dress, it has pockets!

#193 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
      • 789 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:09 PM

Gorgeous dresses mochamakes3!

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

My BMs wore Tangerine dresses from David's bridal. It was a great color, but only available in store. The same dress is also available in watermelon.

I think the style is 83690. And my favorite thing about the dress, it has pockets!

#194 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
        • 789 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:12 PM

Another fabulous color combination here featured with some recent custom jewels! Fuchsia & Lime!

Custom Swarovski crystal, bead & gem stretch double strand charm bracelet:

chelsee-limemermaidcollection4.jpg

"Moroccan Lima" collection (Chandelier Earrings, Bracelet & Barefoot Jewelry (only 1 shown in photo)

chelsee-limemermaidcollection3.jpg

#195 asiamarie1

asiamarie1
          • 239 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:07 AM

I like these dresses, I make just have to check out davids bridal I actually have one about an hr away....thanks 

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

Gorgeous dresses mochamakes3!

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

#196 asiamarie1

asiamarie1
            • 239 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:10 AM

Hi bondgirl10072010,

Thank you for the ideas and for showing me the jewelry pieces. I absolutely love them...I am definitely going to check out the links you sent me. I just found out that one of the MOH might not be able to make it now, I will know for sure by November and then I think I am going to be looking into the jewelry you showed us once I know for sure if I have 1 or 2

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

Hi asiamarie1!

I have a few ideas for you if you're interested:

- have one MOH wear fuschia and the other MOH wear orange (may be easier than buying dresses and having a sash dyed)

- have both MOH's wear fuschia or both wear orange and then custom design either fuschia or orange jewels! Think of it this way, you don't necessarily need them (if you don't want) to represent both colors in the fabric, but you could highlight and accent with jewelry that incorporates your other color (if that makes sense!)

-To give you an idea, I've included a few pics of recently custom designed fuchsia jewels (earrings, bracelets & barefoot jewels) that incorporate either turquoise or lime green. Orange could easily replace either color if you'd like. I have some gorgeous orange beads that are the same style/shape as the fuchsia beads in the "Floating Bougainvillea" earrings.  Hopefully these ideas helped!

"Floating Bougainvillea" Earrings: Click here for additional photos: bouganvillea crystal.jpg

bouganvillea crystal5.jpg

Photos of a recent Bridal/Bridesmaid & Trash the Dress Collection - the "Moroccan Mermaid" Collection: More pics here: JanetB-Wedding+TTD collection11.jpg

"Tropical Punch" Fuchsia & Orange St. Lucia - Inspired Barefoot Jewels w/ Anklet Charms - More pics here: DSCF0196.jpg

#197 RedIByChelsea

RedIByChelsea
              • 30 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:21 AM

Sounds great, asiamarie1! I'm so glad you love them! Anything you need, feel free to reach out :)

Originally Posted by asiamarie1 

Hi bondgirl10072010,

Thank you for the ideas and for showing me the jewelry pieces. I absolutely love them...I am definitely going to check out the links you sent me. I just found out that one of the MOH might not be able to make it now, I will know for sure by November and then I think I am going to be looking into the jewelry you showed us once I know for sure if I have 1 or 2

#198 RedIByChelsea

RedIByChelsea
                • 30 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:25 AM

Hey Lillove81! I saw you mentioned your colors are fuchsia & Tiffany Blue/Aqua so I wanted to pass along some ideas for you. I've custom designed these jewels so just let me know if you have any questions!

My Colors are Fuschia & Tiffany Blue/Aqua Blue we're going for a caribbean city chic theme...

#199 Labebita911

Labebita911
                  • 303 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 07:12 PM

Mine are fuschia and sage green!!! :o)

Future Mrs. Perez 2012

The Royal Cancun

Cancun, MX

July 14, 2012

Bride and Groom plus

20 Guest Booked and counting...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#200 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                    • 789 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 06:38 AM

Beautiful!

Originally Posted by Labebita911 

Mine are fuschia and sage green!!! :o)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users