Sign in to follow this  
cancunbride

Fuschia Brides Post Here - Any color combo w/fuschia

Sorry, forgot to include the newest collection of Fuchsia & Lime - just to show the variation of color and how customization can help out!

chelsee-limemermaidcollection5.jpg

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 View Post

Hi asiamarie1!

I have a few ideas for you if you're interested:

- have one MOH wear fuschia and the other MOH wear orange (may be easier than buying dresses and having a sash dyed)

- have both MOH's wear fuschia or both wear orange and then custom design either fuschia or orange jewels! Think of it this way, you don't necessarily need them (if you don't want) to represent both colors in the fabric, but you could highlight and accent with jewelry that incorporates your other color (if that makes sense!)

-To give you an idea, I've included a few pics of recently custom designed fuchsia jewels (earrings, bracelets & barefoot jewels) that incorporate either turquoise or lime green. Orange could easily replace either color if you'd like. I have some gorgeous orange beads that are the same style/shape as the fuchsia beads in the "Floating Bougainvillea" earrings.  Hopefully these ideas helped!

"Floating Bougainvillea" Earrings: Click here for additional photos: http://www.redibychelsea.com/?p=2915

bouganvillea crystal.jpg

bouganvillea crystal5.jpg

Photos of a recent Bridal/Bridesmaid & Trash the Dress Collection - the "Moroccan Mermaid" Collection: More pics here: http://www.redibychelsea.com/?p=2915

JanetB-Wedding+TTD collection11.jpg

"Tropical Punch" Fuchsia & Orange St. Lucia - Inspired Barefoot Jewels w/ Anklet Charms - More pics here: http://www.redibychelsea.com/?p=2362

DSCF0196.jpg

My BMs wore Tangerine dresses from David's bridal. It was a great color, but only available in store. The same dress is also available in watermelon.

sherribrian_fiwedding236-copy-2.jpg

I think the style is 83690. And my favorite thing about the dress, it has pockets!

Gorgeous dresses mochamakes3!

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 View Post

My BMs wore Tangerine dresses from David's bridal. It was a great color, but only available in store. The same dress is also available in watermelon.

I think the style is 83690. And my favorite thing about the dress, it has pockets!

Another fabulous color combination here featured with some recent custom jewels! Fuchsia & Lime!

Custom Swarovski crystal, bead & gem stretch double strand charm bracelet:

chelsee-limemermaidcollection4.jpg

"Moroccan Lima" collection (Chandelier Earrings, Bracelet & Barefoot Jewelry (only 1 shown in photo)

chelsee-limemermaidcollection3.jpg

I like these dresses, I make just have to check out davids bridal I actually have one about an hr away....thanks 

Gorgeous dresses mochamakes3!

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 View Post

Hi bondgirl10072010,

Thank you for the ideas and for showing me the jewelry pieces. I absolutely love them...I am definitely going to check out the links you sent me. I just found out that one of the MOH might not be able to make it now, I will know for sure by November and then I think I am going to be looking into the jewelry you showed us once I know for sure if I have 1 or 2

Hi asiamarie1!

I have a few ideas for you if you're interested:

- have one MOH wear fuschia and the other MOH wear orange (may be easier than buying dresses and having a sash dyed)

- have both MOH's wear fuschia or both wear orange and then custom design either fuschia or orange jewels! Think of it this way, you don't necessarily need them (if you don't want) to represent both colors in the fabric, but you could highlight and accent with jewelry that incorporates your other color (if that makes sense!)

-To give you an idea, I've included a few pics of recently custom designed fuchsia jewels (earrings, bracelets & barefoot jewels) that incorporate either turquoise or lime green. Orange could easily replace either color if you'd like. I have some gorgeous orange beads that are the same style/shape as the fuchsia beads in the "Floating Bougainvillea" earrings.  Hopefully these ideas helped!

"Floating Bougainvillea" Earrings: Click here for additional photos: http://www.redibychelsea.com/?p=2915

bouganvillea crystal.jpg

bouganvillea crystal5.jpg

Photos of a recent Bridal/Bridesmaid & Trash the Dress Collection - the "Moroccan Mermaid" Collection: More pics here: http://www.redibychelsea.com/?p=2915

"Tropical Punch" Fuchsia & Orange St. Lucia - Inspired Barefoot Jewels w/ Anklet Charms - More pics here: http://www.redibychelsea.com/?p=2362

DSCF0196.jpg

Sounds great, asiamarie1! I'm so glad you love them! Anything you need, feel free to reach out :)

Originally Posted by asiamarie1 View Post

Hi bondgirl10072010,

Thank you for the ideas and for showing me the jewelry pieces. I absolutely love them...I am definitely going to check out the links you sent me. I just found out that one of the MOH might not be able to make it now, I will know for sure by November and then I think I am going to be looking into the jewelry you showed us once I know for sure if I have 1 or 2

Hey Lillove81! I saw you mentioned your colors are fuchsia & Tiffany Blue/Aqua so I wanted to pass along some ideas for you. I've custom designed these jewels so just let me know if you have any questions!

www.redibychelsea.com

Moroccan Mermaid Barefoot Jewelry

moroccanmermaidbfj3.jpg

moroccanmermaid3.jpg

Originally Posted by Lillove81 View Post

My Colors are Fuschia & Tiffany Blue/Aqua Blue we're going for a caribbean city chic theme...