Sign in to follow this  
cancunbride

Fuschia Brides Post Here - Any color combo w/fuschia

Love those colors Janet1480!! I design jewelry so let me know if there's anything in those tones that you would need - I can picture those drinkable gem colors in my head! :P Congrats on your wedding!

Originally Posted by Janet1480 View Post

Hi everyone, these are my colors....

Janet_PMS.jpg

The Turquoise and Fuscia are my main and i will just have splashes of the green :)

Hey cricket2168! This table sounds very similar to what I did with the one long table. We did a black tablecloth and had fuschia rose petals and modern cylindrical vases with cala lillies down the table! Good luck, yours sounds gorgeous!!

Chelsea+Eric_W_0435.JPG

Originally Posted by cricket2168 View Post

I am doing fuschia, tangerine, and lime green - what I am doing with the table (going with one long table) I got a crystal organza fuschia overlay for the table, then a crystal organza tangerine table runner, silk tangerine napkins, little napkin holders I wrapped in lime green ribbon, and for the chairs I got the crystal organza in both fushcia & tangerine to tie together around the white chair covers. I am also going to get some sort of flower, to pin on the back of the chair sashes to off set those colors. For the centerpieces, I am doing a few small ones of lime slices with flowers on top and submersible LED tea lights. I put it all together with my dining room table so I could see if I was doing an over kill, and it turned out great! The crystal organza is very pretty, it makes the colors sort of light, basically, not so bold, so you can put 2 colors together and its not crazy looking. Just an idea! I can send you the website I ordered mine from, the prices were great & they were delivered within 3 days.

Wow, that is a great shot of your table! Like the idea of a black tablecloth too.

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 View Post

Hey cricket2168! This table sounds very similar to what I did with the one long table. We did a black tablecloth and had fuschia rose petals and modern cylindrical vases with cala lillies down the table! Good luck, yours sounds gorgeous!!

Chelsea+Eric_W_0435.JPG

Hey mekanabr! I saw this post about bright pink & orange and wanted to let you know I've just completed a pair of barefoot jewelry with gems that pop in those colors! I'm not sure if you're interested but I thought I would pass it along :) Let me know if you have any questions!

www.redibychelsea.com

www.redibychelsea.com

Originally Posted by mekanabr View Post

I'm doing bright pink and orange too!!  Would love to see more pics!!

Thanks very much Sharon99! My husband was a bit paranoid it would look to much like a "club" with a black tablecloth but we both thought it came out beautifully and really allowed the white flowers, fuschia petals and candles to POP!! :)

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

Wow, that is a great shot of your table! Like the idea of a black tablecloth too.

Hey ladies! Just went to Target yesterday and they are having a sale on their pink and white striped and orange and white striped beach towels. They are $5.50 each until Saturday, 5/8/11. Just bought 6 for $34 total!

I wish i had target in Ottawa *sigh*

Originally Posted by RMBride2B View Post

Hey ladies! Just went to Target yesterday and they are having a sale on their pink and white striped and orange and white striped beach towels. They are $5.50 each until Saturday, 5/8/11. Just bought 6 for $34 total!