Sign in to follow this  
becks

Help, please? Cute wording for key holder

Okay, so my creativity is... not so creative today.

We've purchased these great card key/tip money holders that have a ziplock-type seal on them so nothing falls out. We also have wrist coils for the girls and caribinier clips for the guys.

Click the image to open in full size.

But the wording is very meh.blah.gif It currently reads:

"I take you to carry my key and tip money for wetter ro for drier, for soused or for sober, in heat and humidity until I depart."

Anyone have any ideas how to make it snappier? FI thinks it's cute but I'm not satisfied.

TIA!!

I really like the wording actually. I think it's funny, wedding related and cute. I have been sitting here trying to come up with something else and am stuck. I'm sorry I couldn't be any help! I will post later if somehting inspiring strikes.

How creative are you..very nice.. It makes me wanna use it too now..lol

Okay, so my creativity is... not so creative today.

We've purchased these great card key/tip money holders that have a ziplock-type seal on them so nothing falls out. We also have wrist coils for the girls and caribinier clips for the guys.

Click the image to open in full size.

But the wording is very meh.blah.gif It currently reads:

"I take you to carry my key and tip money for wetter ro for drier, for soused or for sober, in heat and humidity until I depart."

Anyone have any ideas how to make it snappier? FI thinks it's cute but I'm not satisfied.

TIA!!