Photo

Niecy Nash from Clean House...where flowers from?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 lucy106

lucy106
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:47 PM

Have any of you seen the show Clean House on the Style Network? The host, Niecy Nash could possibly have the perfect hair flowers. She wears new ones every episode. I am on a hunt to find out where she gets them from. Any one have any ideas how to find out? I am looking for an email address for the Style Network to start. Any other thoughts?

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 KLC77

KLC77
    • 2,207 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:34 AM

She does always have gorgeous hair flowers! If you find out where they're from let us know.
      ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#3 Martha

Martha
      • VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:35 AM

Ohhhh good question! Have you Googled? Might be a long shot....

#4 lucy106

lucy106
        • 2,880 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:49 AM

This may be a weekend project with a glass of wine...couldnt find an email at the Style network website but then again I was listening to my dog in the background figure out how to open the toilet lid on his own.

#5 Celina

Celina
          • Banned
          • 2,811 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:59 AM

I am totally going to copy her style in matching flowers with outfits for the wedding/honeymoon.

I ordered 25 alligator clips the other day so I can get started!

I have to make 6 flowers for the wedding party hair-do's - and the rest are all mine!!!!

MMMmuuuuuuaaahhahhaaaahaaah!

My hair has FINALLY grown past my shoulders so when we go out to dinner in the evening, I am going to use some product to tame the frizz and wear it loose and wavy/curly with a cute little flower tucked behind my ear.

FI loves it when I wear my hair down and curly - and since it IS our honeymoon.....
            "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#6 lucy106

lucy106
            • 2,880 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 03:42 PM

Hot mama! You go Celina!

I am still trying to find out where she gets her hair flowers from!! They rule!!

#7 KLC77

KLC77
              • 2,207 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 11:25 PM

I didn't even think of trying to make them myself... I'm soooo NOT creative. But after reading this, I saw some awesome flowers in AC Moore, so maybe I'll give it a shot.
                ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#8 pvinnov

pvinnov
                • 41 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:02 AM

I totally spent an entire evening googling silk flowers a few weeks ago. I was thinking of using it them with a ribbon a la j. crew on bridesmaid dresses as an accent color and a little extra detail.

If you want to try a DIY project, you can order pretty silk flowers from Click the image to open in full size.

#9 Celina

Celina
                  • Banned
                  • 2,811 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 12:06 PM

oooH - the feathers are cute!

I got my alligator hair clips in the mail. As soon as I make a flower, I'll post a pic.
                    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#10 JoLo908

JoLo908
                    • 889 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:15 AM

Ahh! I am a clean house freak! I love her, Trish, Mark, and the rest of the crew...Sometimes H&M has pretty hair flowers believe it or not

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users