Photo

What are you having for dinner?

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#21 trisha0612

trisha0612
  • 491 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 08:51 PM

Uzu is so good! I had that last time I was in the city with friends!

My dinner has just been upped to 12 Hershey Kisses since FI was supposed to be home and HOUR ago! He's working hard but still...a lady's gotta eat! So now I'm sliding into my first glass of wine for the evening!!!

Wouldn't it be fun if we could ALL meet up for drinks sometime?? We should plan a thread one night when all of us are just drinking at our comps and writing to each other!!!
    Travis & Trish
    10-10-08
    Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#22 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 08:55 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by trisha0612
      Uzu is so good! I had that last time I was in the city with friends!

My dinner has just been upped to 12 Hershey Kisses since FI was supposed to be home and HOUR ago! He's working hard but still...a lady's gotta eat! So now I'm sliding into my first glass of wine for the evening!!!

Wouldn't it be fun if we could ALL meet up for drinks sometime?? We should plan a thread one night when all of us are just drinking at our comps and writing to each other!!!
      you know what Trisha we had a thread like that Erica (cessyboston) started a while ago - it was fun!!!!

#23 trisha0612

trisha0612
      • 491 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:00 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Alyssa
        you know what Trisha we had a thread like that Erica (cessyboston) started a while ago - it was fun!!!!
        Man..I totally missed it! LOL..that totally sounds like something Erica would start!!! Well if anyone plans another night...count me in!!!!
        Travis & Trish
        10-10-08

#24 trisha0612

trisha0612
        • 491 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 08:59 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Alyssa
          Man..I totally missed it! LOL..that totally sounds like something Erica would start!!! Well if anyone plans another night...count me in!!!!
          Travis & Trish
          10-10-08

#25 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts
          • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:06 PM

im grilling chicken breast to slice up with lite ceasar salad and put into a pita... its one of jose's faves and he should be home any minute :)

#26 LisaG

LisaG
          • VIP Member
          • 7,839 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:10 PM

I went to my in-laws casa and she made some fried chicken breast, then smoothered it with cream of chicken soup and baked it - and some mashed potatos. YUM!!! BabyG was lovin it and so was his momma!

Mo - You poor thang - eating Life for dinner. Hang in there girl!

#27 Martha

Martha
            • VIP Member
            • 3,906 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:15 PM

Alyssa, that must be it. I must have seen you post that somewhere.

Mo, I hope it passes quickly!

On another board I used to post at we used to call posting while we were drinking "PUI" Posting Under the Influence. We had many a good times doing that. I can be designated poster!

#28 Bianca

Bianca
              • 1,057 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:16 PM

I had a bowl of Broccoli... After pigging out on red velvet cupcakes... I felt guilty.
                19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
                http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#29 Birdie07

Birdie07
                • 1,218 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:25 PM

We just started Sacred Heart diet so its soup tonight. I just had some cantaloupe though too. YUM!
                  We should do the drinking thing. I do that on another forum and its so much fun! But lets wait a week us girls on the SHD can't have alcohol!

#30 anaderoux

anaderoux
                  • 3,220 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:38 PM

I'm having shrimp in creamy chipotle sauce and white rice, (I NEVER cook dinner but hubby begged)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users