Jump to content

Photo

Barcelo Maya


  • Please log in to reply
288 replies to this topic

#201 To be JillianMickiewicz

To be JillianMickiewicz
  • Newbie
  • 26 posts

    Posted 30 December 2008 - 12:15 PM

    Hi everyone! I'm trying to get my date secured at Barcelo. I hate waiting!

    Quick question - does anyone know which Barcelo complex the outdoor chapel is? The one thats on the beach in the hut with the walkway?
    *Jillian*

    #202 sunshinekc08

    sunshinekc08
    • Newbie
    • 92 posts

      Posted 30 December 2008 - 01:07 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by To be JillianMickiewicz
      Hi everyone! I'm trying to get my date secured at Barcelo. I hate waiting!

      Quick question - does anyone know which Barcelo complex the outdoor chapel is? The one thats on the beach in the hut with the walkway?
      the Chapel with the Hut on the beach is on the Barcelo Maya Caribe Side.

      You can use it no matter which side you stay on though.

      #203 sunshinekc08

      sunshinekc08
      • Newbie
      • 92 posts

        Posted 30 December 2008 - 01:13 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Maegan606
        Thanks so much for your help =) i appreciate it!
        Has anyone had their reception on the beach, along with a dj and dance floor? If so, how was it? That is what I am leaning towards as of right now.
        Many girls have had the reception on the beach... the only negative things are the weather & sand in your food if it is windy. Just rember that they will charge you $250 to move the dance floor if the weather is bad & you have to move your reception indoors.

        #204 Maegan606

        Maegan606
        • Newbie
        • 115 posts

          Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:12 PM

          Thanks for the response =) Also, i just booked my date!! =) July 1st of 2010! SO excited--were you guys told that you had to book your rooms before you could start planning through email? If so, how many rooms did you have to book? I booked the ocean scents reception. Thanks!
          ~Maegan

          #205 Maegan606

          Maegan606
          • Newbie
          • 115 posts

            Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:17 PM

            Oh yea-- and does anyone have any info on the resorts photographer/s? I would love to see their work, or hear about anye xperiences people have had with their photographer. Trying to decide if i need to "sneak" one in!
            ~Maegan

            #206 TrishB12

            TrishB12
            • Newbie
            • 35 posts

              Posted 30 December 2008 - 04:54 PM

              I have a quick question for anyone who knows! I'm trying to book my wedding at the Barcelo Maya Colonial/Tropical and the WC told me that they weren't booking for 2010 yet. Does anyone know when they will be booking dates for 2010?? If so, does anyone have package details for 2010 yet? Thanks for your help!!! Happy Holidays!

              #207 Maegan606

              Maegan606
              • Newbie
              • 115 posts

                Posted 30 December 2008 - 06:21 PM

                I just put mine "on hold" today for July of 2010. Maybe whoever you spoke to misunderstood you?
                ~Maegan

                #208 To be JillianMickiewicz

                To be JillianMickiewicz
                • Newbie
                • 26 posts

                  Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:40 AM

                  Hey girls! I just got my wedding date confirmed! November 28th, 2009 Barcelo Maya Palace!!!!!
                  *Jillian*

                  #209 sunshinekc08

                  sunshinekc08
                  • Newbie
                  • 92 posts

                    Posted 31 December 2008 - 01:06 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Maegan606
                    Thanks for the response =) Also, i just booked my date!! =) July 1st of 2010! SO excited--were you guys told that you had to book your rooms before you could start planning through email? If so, how many rooms did you have to book? I booked the ocean scents reception. Thanks!
                    You only have to book your & your FI's room to hold your date

                    #210 sunshinekc08

                    sunshinekc08
                    • Newbie
                    • 92 posts

                      Posted 31 December 2008 - 01:07 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Maegan606
                      Oh yea-- and does anyone have any info on the resorts photographer/s? I would love to see their work, or hear about anye xperiences people have had with their photographer. Trying to decide if i need to "sneak" one in!
                      I have a great photographer that I am using. Cancun Wedding Photographer Riviera Maya


                      You don't have to sneak anyone in, they allow outside vendors, you just have to pay the $75 day pass.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users