Photo

Barcelo Maya

• Please log in to reply
288 replies to this topic

#141 morenaindc

morenaindc
  • 221 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 11:43 PM

Phillybride...when do we get your details and pics? I am very anxious to see/hear :)

#142 Philly_Bride

Philly_Bride
    • 95 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 09:20 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by morenaindc
      Phillybride...when do we get your details and pics? I am very anxious to see/hear :)

I know... I'm so sorry....

I just posted my wedding pictures.
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22498

#143 MagsieMexico

MagsieMexico
      • 420 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 03:48 PM

Fantastic! Looks fabulous, and like you had so much fun, and you look amazing!!!!! :) I'm so happy for you!

Who was your photographer?
        Margaret & Eric

#144 Philly_Bride

Philly_Bride
        • 95 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 03:44 PM

I brought my photographer from Philly.
          Here is his website:
          Master Studio Photography

#145 morenaindc

morenaindc
          • 221 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 09:41 AM

Hey everyone. I just received notice that my WC, Ana, is no longer with the Barcelo Maya. Claudia is the person who I will be working with going forward. Does anyone have experience with her? Please share your thoughts.

#146 MagsieMexico

MagsieMexico
            • 420 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 03:51 PM

Oh, so, I had Ana, and she was great, but Claudia was there, and a few times I couldn't reach Ana, and that was fine, Claudia was very helpful, so It hink it will be fine!
              Margaret & Eric

#147 heather007

heather007
              • 620 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:42 AM

No sorry, I have Gabreilla. I did talk to Claudia, I think once on the phone, she seemed nice. I'm sure she will be fine.

I'm such a dork, I have never been to the unofficial webpage. I'm heading there now.

~~

#148 hmj

hmj
                • 78 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:43 PM

Hi everyone! I am so excited! I just booked our wedding at Barcelo Maya Caribe. We had booked our wedding at RIU Playacar until we found out they could not accomodate more than 60 people for the reception. On the slight chance that there could be more than 60 people attending, we had to change it. After having a little bit of a freak out this AM, we are now booked at Barcelo Maya Caribe for April 24, 2009 at 3:00!!!!!! I'm SO excited! I think I like it way more than the RIU! I haven't contacted the WC yet, but I do have her email from the TA, so I will get right on that. I am learning SO much by reading all the posts on here!! What a lifesaver! Any advice anyone wants to give that's not on here already, feel free!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photography by Elizabeth Medina, but we're kinda on a beer budget, so I might be stuck with the resort photographers...we'll see. I feel like photography might be the ONE thing NOT to skimp on. Anyway, thanks! I just wanted to share!

#149 acire

acire
                  • 19 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:26 PM

I am SO glad I found this thread - I hadn't seen much about Barcelo on the forum. We are getting married at the Barcelo Maya Beach and have picked the Ocean Scents package. We have 30 guests booked so far.

I have been in contact with the resort to confirm our date, but have not been in contact with a WC. The reply was from the wedding sales coordinator...how did you get in touch with a WC?

Anyway, I am super excited to see and hear all of the awesome things about Barcelo weddings! Thanks for all of the good info!

#150 hmj

hmj
                    • 78 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:00 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by acire
                      The reply was from the wedding sales coordinator...how did you get in touch with a WC?
                      My TA said she's sending over someone's name. Hasn't happened yet, so we'll see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users