• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 JennyK

JennyK
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:20 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nikkianddean
    Well, i keep putting neosporin on it. I have a call with the photographer in anhour to discuss alternative dates. Here is a picture I took before I came in this morning:

Click the image to open in full size.
    ok nikki, those aren't normal burns. I mean, they'll go away but the girl that did your eyesbrows needs to get FIRED. Did you go back to Benefit? Please say yes. I'd raise hell and show them what your eyebrows look like. The wax was obviously to the max heat. She ripped off your skin.

#32 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:21 PM

Oh no...it looks painful! Do you think makeup can cover it up?

#33 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
      • 1,881 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:29 PM

I only went back ont he day it happened. The only thing they wanted to offer me was two complimentary services - I AM SO NOT GOING BACK THERE!!! the funny thing is the wax was not even that hot to me - i have felt hotter. I don;t know what went wrong but i really think it was the girl, not the wax I am a monster for a week. I wore my sunglasses at dinner last night like i was a celebrity on the brink of rehab....
        http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
        February 14, 2009

#34 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,853 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:38 PM

nikki did you go to the Benefit in Macy's at Union Square? Ive also had a bad experince with them. Im so sorry this happend to you.
          Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#35 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
          • 1,881 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:42 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by STACEY
            nikki did you go to the Benefit in Macy's at Union Square? Ive also had a bad experince with them. Im so sorry this happend to you.
            YES!! this was the macy's at union square! I will never go again. But I think I will write a letter to their corporate HQ. I believe they are in SF too...I should march to their offices right now!

Mr. & Mrs. C
            February 14, 2009

#36 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,853 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:50 PM

Yeah you should march into their office!! Thats pretty bad. can you say...lawsuit!!
              Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#37 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
              • 1,881 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:56 PM

so i called the corporate office just now and spoke to their "injury/legal" rep. She said that I should purchase myself another tube of neosporin and submit a reciept so that i can be reimbursed for the neosporin so I don't deplete my own supply.

Also, she wants to send a make-up artist to me on sunday to do my make-up before the pictures...

what do you guys think? I am not in the mood to sue anyone. I think that is egregious and time consuming. I just want to look nice for my e-pics.

Mr. & Mrs. C
                February 14, 2009

#38 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,853 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 02:01 PM

I agree I wouldnt want to sue anyone either. I would deffinatly accept the make up artist. As for them reimburssing you for the neosproin, I couldnt help but to laugh. If I were in your shoes I would take the makeup artist for your pics and chop it up to a lesson learned. I help spread the word to all my bay area freinds.
                  Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#39 JennyK

JennyK
                  • 3,502 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 02:02 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by nikkianddean
                    I only went back ont he day it happened. The only thing they wanted to offer me was two complimentary services - I AM SO NOT GOING BACK THERE!!! the funny thing is the wax was not even that hot to me - i have felt hotter. I don;t know what went wrong but i really think it was the girl, not the wax I am a monster for a week. I wore my sunglasses at dinner last night like i was a celebrity on the brink of rehab....
                    LMFAO LMFAO I'm laughing at your last comment. LMFAO

but I'd still go there and get ur money back and complain. She can't keep doing that to people..I'm sure you're not the only one. See, this is why I don't do eyebrow waxes at work.. give me a bikini before you make me do eyebrows.

btw no sueing needed..you did right by escalating it to corporate

#40 Yari

Yari
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,928 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 02:13 PM

They want to reimburse you the tube of Neosporin? WTF? That is what $5?

You should definitely take the makeup artist. I would also ask for a refund of your botched eyebrow wax.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users