Is this necklace too small???

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 03:42 PM

Great deal and it's really cute. I personally like small necklaces but i can't really tell from the website if it's too small. maybe when you post it with a pic of yourself wearing it, we can tell better. But definately keep it even if you don't wear it, you can wear it the whole time your there.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#12 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
    • Banned
    • 1,051 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 03:57 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Lizz
      I love that necklace. I get the rest of my girls the sterling silver one at Kohl's. You got a great price too.

Here are some pics so you can get an idea of what it will look like (not the best, but you get the idea):

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
      Great thanks for the pics :) This helps a lot! :)

#13 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 04:03 PM

If I were you, I'd just buy it. I honestly bought about 5 different pairs of earrings, necklaces & bracelets (mostly at Kohl's & Macy's) and didn't decide what I was wearing til an hour before the wedding began. When I got home, I returned everything I didn't wear (just keep your receipts!).

#14 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
        • Banned
        • 1,051 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 04:09 PM

I did already buy it :) I will keep it regardless!!! :) Thanks for all the posts :)

#15 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
          • VIP Member
          • 3,160 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 04:22 PM

i think its really pretty

#16 tlomlad

tlomlad
            • Banned
            • 1,949 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 06:29 PM

i think it will work kohls is great we just got both our wedding bands there for 75% off then opened a credit card and got another 15% off they were almost free!!!!!!

#17 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
              • 1,209 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 06:42 PM

How funny - I just was going to buy this on Monday from the site for my sisters, but I'm not sure about them delivering it to Canada and my aunt's out of town right now (she lives in Princeton)... blah blah blah.

ANYWAY! I'm glad to hear that you love it and it's just as cute as in the picture. AND it's an amazing deal.

So do you think it's too little/unassuming for your big day now?

#18 chicklet

chicklet
                • 718 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 06:47 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Davematthews16
                  I bought this necklace at Kohls today that I LOVE, and was a GREAT DEAL! Sale $36.00 original $150.00, And although it's small I think it's elegant. (I didn't really want anything too fancy) But do you think it's too small and will look "funny" in the wedding pictures? It's 3/4 inches tall. Thanks for your opinions.10k White Gold Diamond Accent Starfish Pendant
                  I like it...think its cute. Show us your dress and we can see if it goes

#19 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
                  • Banned
                  • 1,051 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 06:52 PM

Until I can take a picture with me and the necklace, here's the dress too lol :) (Of course it's the only picture with the model sitting, but you can view different angles of it) David's Bridal - Bridal Gowns VW8897 Organza tea-length dress with metallic embroidery and ribbon accent at waist.

#20 beth

beth
                    • 128 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 06:55 PM

I think it will look perfect with your dress. I wouldn't want anything too big. The day is about you, not your jewels! Ha! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users