• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 10:46 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alyssa
    we have a Heavenly Bed (it is the bed they have at the W Hotels) it is AMAZING - seriously freaking INSANE
    i LOVE the heavenly bed!!!! i always try to stay in a w when i travel for work

if not a heavenly i would say anythign that has a nice pillowtop- i think i actually layed on a posteurpedic yesterday at sleepy's and they are having a sale. do you live near one of those?
    http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
    February 14, 2009

#12 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:58 AM

I am so thankful we got our heavenly bed, I love it. DH was skeptical at first but now he admits he LOVES it too!!!! It's one seriously amazing bed. I could sleep forever in it!!!

#13 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
    • 1,016 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:19 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by FutureMrsRust
      We got a tempurpedic...and we love it. I was completely against it at first, but after laying on one in the store for over an hour, I was sold. It is really comfy. It was pricey, but they had a 3 year no interest deal so we couldn't pass it up.
      We currently have a tempurpedic and we loved it but I don't know what happened. It got old I guess (10 years old).
      if not a heavenly i would say anythign that has a nice pillowtop- i think i actually layed on a posteurpedic yesterday at sleepy's and they are having a sale. do you live near one of those?
      I actually bought the heavenly last night but thanks.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Raeka
      I am so thankful we got our heavenly bed, I love it. DH was skeptical at first but now he admits he LOVES it too!!!! It's one seriously amazing bed. I could sleep forever in it!!!
      My DH too is skeptical. I hope he can grow to love it! Otherwise I am going to have to buy another new mattress.

#14 Jenn

Jenn
      • 1,557 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:21 AM

We are about a month out from buying a mattress, and I LOVE the W hotel beds! Are these mattresses price fixed, or can they be found at a lower price by haggling? Just curious, because this may make mattress shopping a lot easier! I hate going store to store and finding no one has the same mattress because they used a different fabric and called it something different. Makes comparison shopping so hard! And the price differentials are huge! The last bed I bought ended up being less than 50% the original price...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users