Sign in to follow this  
melglnh2o

What kind of mattress should we buy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
we have a Heavenly Bed (it is the bed they have at the W Hotels) it is AMAZING - seriously freaking INSANE
i LOVE the heavenly bed!!!! i always try to stay in a w when i travel for work wink.gif

if not a heavenly i would say anythign that has a nice pillowtop- i think i actually layed on a posteurpedic yesterday at sleepy's and they are having a sale. do you live near one of those?

I am so thankful we got our heavenly bed, I love it. DH was skeptical at first but now he admits he LOVES it too!!!! It's one seriously amazing bed. I could sleep forever in it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMrsRust View Post
We got a tempurpedic...and we love it. I was completely against it at first, but after laying on one in the store for over an hour, I was sold. It is really comfy. It was pricey, but they had a 3 year no interest deal so we couldn't pass it up.
We currently have a tempurpedic and we loved it but I don't know what happened. It got old I guess (10 years old). wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkianddean View Post
if not a heavenly i would say anythign that has a nice pillowtop- i think i actually layed on a posteurpedic yesterday at sleepy's and they are having a sale. do you live near one of those?
I actually bought the heavenly last night but thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeka View Post
I am so thankful we got our heavenly bed, I love it. DH was skeptical at first but now he admits he LOVES it too!!!! It's one seriously amazing bed. I could sleep forever in it!!!
My DH too is skeptical. I hope he can grow to love it! Otherwise I am going to have to buy another new mattress. wink.gif

We are about a month out from buying a mattress, and I LOVE the W hotel beds! Are these mattresses price fixed, or can they be found at a lower price by haggling? Just curious, because this may make mattress shopping a lot easier! I hate going store to store and finding no one has the same mattress because they used a different fabric and called it something different. Makes comparison shopping so hard! And the price differentials are huge! The last bed I bought ended up being less than 50% the original price...