Lauren, such a cute siggy picture!

#32 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:55 AM

OMG tammy those are so cute! what a fun way to spend the afternoon :)

#33 T&N

T&N
    • 141 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:56 AM

[QUOTE=xandrafaye;437508]A very good friend of mine got engaged last night (when I say good friend, I mean she called me before she called her mother! lol) & I am so incredibly happy for her, but I can't help but feel jealous. QUOTE]

Don't worry Alex! You know that he's just waiting for the perfect time to propose. You're allowed to feel jealous as long as you're there to love & support your good friend! Soon you'll be a blushing bride-to-be who makes everyone *sigh* with your proposal story :)

#34 Jenn

Jenn
      • 1,557 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:56 AM

Oh... I can't believe I didn't tell you guys... I got a promotion! I'm now the Assistant Director of our Emergency Department! No real raise, but I get an hours reduction (and a title!) which is nice!!

#35 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:57 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by cmmdee
        Abbie, you've gotta post pics of your hair trial!
        i'm gonna go home right after and put up a poll :) you girls will be the first to see the styles :)
        Well I was hit yesterday with a WTF moment when I looked at my calendar and realized I'll be getting married next week! Yippee kay yay! I am so stoked. 1.5 year of planning is almost about to be realized!
        YAAAAY! so exciting, huh?
        And random: my period is supposed to start next week so I'm going to forego my 'sugar/reminder' pills next week & start a new pack instead. I hope this will make me skip my period. The nurse said it would. SO not wanting to be on my . on the Big Day. It's supposed to start the day before!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        that will totally work. i used to do that ALL the time (dr. approved) and only get my . 3 times a year, WAY before that "new" pill that is made for that. you'll be . free! yay :) let us know how it goes!

#36 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:58 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jenn
        Oh... I can't believe I didn't tell you guys... I got a promotion! I'm not the Assistant Director of our Emergency Department! No real raise, but I get an hours reduction (and a title!) which is nice!!
        yay jenn! that's awesome news!

#37 Jenn

Jenn
        • 1,557 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 11:06 AM

Trisha your dad's video is insane! Looks awesome, but when the strap broke, HOLY CRAP!!! That's so scary!

#38 1elephant

1elephant
          • VIP Member
          • 15,998 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 11:10 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by MsShelley
            Lauren, such a cute siggy picture!
            thanks! people look at our book and they're like 'you went in the pool?' i'm like that's NOTHING...wait till the next page!
            EDIT: the pic on the left looks like a gangbang! there are so many pics w/ me cracking up w/ my mouth wide open...lots of man boob in that pic too!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jenn
            Oh... I can't believe I didn't tell you guys... I got a promotion! I'm now the Assistant Director of our Emergency Department! No real raise, but I get an hours reduction (and a title!) which is nice!!
            awesome jenn, congrats!
            and congrats to the rest of you w/ new jobs/positions...i guess tis the season, as a few of my friends (and dh!!!) just got new jobs/positions.

#39 alex

alex
            • 1,139 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 11:11 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by TA Lindsay
              I only have 2 days of work left after today and then I'm on holidays!!

I can't wait - we haven't had a holiday since we were in Mexico last year in February - so it's been a long time coming!

We're going to be camping at Radium Hot Springs in BC for 4 nights and Banff for 3 nights and then stopping in Calgary (to do some shopping at IKEA!)

Can't wait!!!

Lindsay

Let me know if you've never been to Banff before cause I could make a few restaraunt recommendations if you'd like... :)

#40 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 11:13 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by FutureMrsB
                How cute! I love all of your pictures. What kind of camera are you using?

Thanks,,, I have a Sony Alpha, DSLR.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users