Sign in to follow this  
jillhiggins

Mexico - July Brides - who is your photographer?

Okay, I thought I would try a different approach. I made a post to photographers earlier but might be better to direct a similar post to brides.

I will be in Mexico to photograph a wedding, and my husband is going with me. We are going to extend our stay and take a vacation since he will be deploying soon.

I would love to have some pictures taken of us while we are there. I emailed Sol Tamargo and they will be in the states while we are there. sad.gif

Have any of you found any other great local photographers? We will be at Playa del Carmen.

Or ... do you have a photographer who will be in town for your wedding that might be interested?

We are looking for someone to do it on July 12th, 13th, or 14th

Anyway, if you know of anyone - could you post their information and I could check them out and see if I like their work?

These would be my top picks:

1. Have you checked w/ Vincent, Sol Tomargo's associate? Or Diego, her other associate photographer? They are both amazing!

2. I would highly recommend Elizabeth Medina (she lives in Merida).

3. Juan Carlos Tapia is amazing as well, but kind of expensive! He is based out of Cabo.

4. Claudia Rodriguez, who is based out of Cancun and does awesome photography. Any of Claudia's associates are great too if she is unavailable.

5. Martha Roque, who is based out of Cancun.

6. Michael Maurus is based out of Cancun and does good work.

7. Dino Gomez, although I'm not exactly sure where he is based out of...but I know he shoots in Mexico a lot.

Thanks y'all!

Sol did say that her associates were not available either.

I didn't realize that Elizabeth Medina lived in Mexico - I emailed her a little earlier and am waiting to hear from her.

Thanks SO much - I will be going down the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillhigginsphotography View Post
Thanks for the lists! I'm excited - it looks like it will be Elizabeth Medina. Yeah!!!

I'm SO nervous about being on the other side of the camera.
yay! be sure to post them!!

Elizabeth takes such amazing photos, you have absolutely nothing to worry about!

We can't wait to see them!