Jump to content

Photo

Has anyone used Cecilia Dumas?


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 TiffanyO

TiffanyO
  • Banned
  • 5 posts

    Posted 25 June 2008 - 07:46 PM

    Lucy106's someone is me, now on the forum. I used Cecilia for our wedding on June 9 and TTD on June 10. I thought our pictures turned out nice biased opinion, ha,ha, but I am not a photographer like the poster who had the bad experience. She is very nice and fun to work with. I think she must be having an e-mail issue because she was always quick to respond to me. If Lucy106 hasn't already sent you the link PM with with your e-mail address. I will try to post some on here at some point.

    #12 cancunbride

    cancunbride
    • Member
    • 531 posts

      Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:33 PM

      I booked Citalli, her work is amazing...except the TDD is $800.00 for two hours -ugh

      #13 kevsgirl

      kevsgirl
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,209 posts

        Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:55 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by TiffanyO
        She is very nice and fun to work with. I think she must be having an e-mail issue because she was always quick to respond to me.
        I'm sure she would have been a blast Oh well, I'm hopeful that Vanessa Vargas will be great too!

        FYI Cecilia told me that she took so long to get back to me because she had lots of weddings to photograph in May...

        #14 aeroo

        aeroo
        • Jr. Member
        • 153 posts

          Posted 26 June 2008 - 02:08 AM

          Yes! We used Cecilia for our wedding in May. She was a lot of fun to work with. I wrote about her in my wedding review: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t23916

          I will have some pictures up shortly!

          #15 rafa

          rafa
          • Jr. Member
          • 260 posts

            Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:45 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by TiffanyO
            Lucy106's someone is me, now on the forum. I used Cecilia for our wedding on June 9 and TTD on June 10. I thought our pictures turned out nice biased opinion, ha,ha, but I am not a photographer like the poster who had the bad experience. She is very nice and fun to work with. I think she must be having an e-mail issue because she was always quick to respond to me. If Lucy106 hasn't already sent you the link PM with with your e-mail address. I will try to post some on here at some point.
            Sorry brides, but that was the personal experience my wife and I had. At the time we hired Cecilia, I was not a wedding photographer. We hired her because our wedding coordinator recommended her.

            But well, you have more positive feedback than negative, so I hope she does a great job in your wedding.

            Rafa

            #16 ceciliadumas

            ceciliadumas
            • Newbie
            • 2 posts

              Posted 26 June 2008 - 11:25 AM

              Hello! How are you? This is Cecilia Dumas. This is my first time using this forum, may be fun to be in touch with so many future brides! I am a women and of course I LOVE weddings!!!
              Tiffany Thanks so much for your comments! was a truly pleasure to work with you and Adam! And your nieces were so cute that it was impossible to stop taking pictures of them!
              I want to apologize because my web site is not working very well I am having an email issue… I hope will be fixing this week.

              I am here for you. Thanks!

              #17 Alyssa

              Alyssa
              • Sr. Member
              • 11,793 posts

                Posted 26 June 2008 - 11:31 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by ceciliadumas
                Hello! How are you? This is Cecilia Dumas. This is my first time using this forum, may be fun to be in touch with so many future brides! I am a women and of course I LOVE weddings!!!
                Tiffany Thanks so much for your comments! was a truly pleasure to work with you and Adam! And your nieces were so cute that it was impossible to stop taking pictures of them!
                I want to apologize because my web site is not working very well I am having an email issue… I hope will be fixing this week.

                I am here for you. Thanks!
                Cecilia - you can not tell members to go to your website or post your email in threads - you can put those in your permanent signature if you go to User CP. Please re-read the Vendor Rules.
                Thanks

                #18 Blkatz

                Blkatz
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,025 posts

                  Posted 26 June 2008 - 11:32 AM

                  Cecilia I just sent you an email

                  #19 Infinity22

                  Infinity22
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,520 posts

                    Posted 11 July 2008 - 02:36 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Cassondra2009
                    I've narrowed it down to 2 photographers...Cecilia Dumas or Citalli from Claudia Rodriquez Photography. I've read some that people are interested in booking Cecilia but I haven't come across anyone who has already hired her.

                    So...brides that have pictures from Cecilia Dumas...where are you?!?
                    Do you need to see some more photos of Cecilia's work? I have some....

                    #20 jreule

                    jreule
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 160 posts

                      Posted 11 July 2008 - 10:45 PM

                      Sorry I just jumped into this post, but I would sure love some of the pics of Cecilia pics =) Thanks in advance.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users