Photo

Soooo Nervous... Doing my boudoir pics tomorrow night!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 MissyR

MissyR
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:48 PM

So I finally did my BD pics last night and it was fabulous! Spent an hour drinking champagne having my hair and makeup done and then my photog began to work her magic! It was such an awesome and liberating experiencing - FI is going to flip...

Hoping for a few teasers soon which I of course will post!

I cannot believe I am doing this! AHHHHHHH - the hardest part has been keeping it a secret from FI (especially given that we live together and basically tell each other everything!)

For you ladies who have already done it - do you have any pearls of wisdom? A good friend of mine from university is doing the pics so I am super comfortable with her... and her make-up hair lady is doing all the "pretty" stuff...

any advice would be appreciated!

#2 1elephant

1elephant
    • VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:53 PM

i didn't do them, but if i did, i know i would have needed a glass of wine beforehand to loosen up. not too much though, b/c i'd probably look like a pirate in the pics, which would defeat the purpose of sexy pics....

#3 Martha

Martha
      • VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:54 PM

No advice, since I am not getting them done (I really wanted to though), but I know they are going to be beautiful!

Maybe a glass of wine?

I am sure having someone you know do them will put you somewhat at ease.

Have fun!

#4 1elephant

1elephant
        • VIP Member
        • 15,998 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:55 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Just Martha
          No advice, since I am not getting them done (I really wanted to though), but I know they are going to be beautiful!

Maybe a glass of wine?

I am sure having someone you know do them will put you somewhat at ease.

Have fun!
          yay martha, we must be right if we're thinking it and posting it at the same time!

#5 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
          • 444 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:57 PM

Good luck! I would definitely have a drink to calm the nerves!

Let us know how it goes.

#6 MissyR

MissyR
            • 1,210 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:58 PM

Good call on the wine. I just sent my photog an email and asked her to have a bottle of red ready for me when I got there. LOL. I told her there was a glass in it for her and her assistant too!

#7 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
              • 939 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:03 PM

i dont have any advice since i havent had them done but it is awesome that you are having someone that you are comfortable with take them. Try to relax and have fun!!! (easy for me to say...)

#8 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
                • 1,209 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:07 PM

A suggestion from someone who has not done them and may not (I'm not even sure - haven't thought much about it, but they do look really great!):

Bring some good music! Sexy music. Like some Norah Jones or something more tropical. Maybe make a playlist or burn a CD. I think that would really add to the comfort level and the fun.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

#9 royfa

royfa
                  • 2,201 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:09 PM

Good Luck! I was schedule to do mine last week but I had to postpone it to July 3rd. I feel nervous too!
                    Fannie & Pierre

#10 Angel

Angel
                    • 2,635 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:09 PM

I haven't done any either but all I can say is just relax and go with the flow. Have fun and enjoy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users