• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,853 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 03:23 PM

Beautiful pics. I cant wait to hear all of the details!!
    Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#22 Christi

Christi
    • 1,905 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 01:54 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by salomeh
      Congrats!!!! I am using Gilda too :-) I loved your flowers and cake. Who did you use?
      I used The Flower Cart for flowers and Sweet Dreams for the cake and mini desserts...I was nervous about the cake since we didn't have a tasting, but it was amazing, super moist and very flavorful.

#23 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:52 AM

your pictures are beautiful. One of the prettiest beach wedding set ups I've ever seen. Congratulations!
        My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#24 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
        • 1,634 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:00 AM

your pictures are gorgeous! congrats lady!

#25 salomeh

salomeh
          • 104 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:54 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ladygrey
            I used The Flower Cart for flowers and Sweet Dreams for the cake and mini desserts...I was nervous about the cake since we didn't have a tasting, but it was amazing, super moist and very flavorful.
            Thank you!

#26 Christi

Christi
            • 1,905 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 12:17 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jackie
              your pictures are beautiful. One of the prettiest beach wedding set ups I've ever seen. Congratulations!
              Thanks so much, Jackie! I saw your wedding in person and have to say it was stunning. I wanted to say hello to you , but didn't want to intrude and then time got away from us as our day approached...major congrats to you too! :)

#27 michelle08

michelle08
              • VIP Member
              • 2,702 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 12:29 PM

Your pics are awesome!!! I love how you can just flip through them and they are such in sequence it's like a video....you looked wonderfl! I enjoyed looking through these

#28 Christi

Christi
                • 1,905 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 02:50 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by michelle08
                  Your pics are awesome!!! I love how you can just flip through them and they are such in sequence it's like a video....you looked wonderfl! I enjoyed looking through these
                  Thanks Michelle..I noticed the fastflip/video aspect too and thought it was pretty cool...I'm not sure if Gilda planned for it to be that way, but she did a great job either way.

#29 shadam

shadam
                  • 8 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:06 PM

Georgous pictures! Thanks for sharing. I LOVED your ceremony and reception set up & decor. I've never seen Dreams use chairs that aren't covered...is this a new thing? Do they charge you differently than the $28/pp fee (for each site)? Love your cake too!

#30 Christi

Christi
                    • 1,905 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 01:45 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by shadam
                      Georgous pictures! Thanks for sharing. I LOVED your ceremony and reception set up & decor. I've never seen Dreams use chairs that aren't covered...is this a new thing? Do they charge you differently than the $28/pp fee (for each site)? Love your cake too!
                      Aww, thanks so much! :) I used an outside vendor through my WC for the chairs (and linens, runners, etc)...Del Cabo ~Event Design~

the chairs are called Chiavari and they charged me $12.00 per chair...it was expensive, but I loved the look and had to have them...

The hotel may have another vendor they use and may be able to get them for less than what I paid or working directly with Del Cabo Events may lower the costs too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users