That is a great pic!

I used zazzle for my outside envelope and RSVP envelope. They were a big hit, people were amazed by them. LOL!

kelly that is so cute!! i love personalized stamps!!! make sure you take them to the post office so they send them out without that ugly bar code. that happened to my friend right over her picture stamp sad.gif

Your pic is beautiful!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkianddean View Post
kelly that is so cute!! i love personalized stamps!!! make sure you take them to the post office so they send them out without that ugly bar code. that happened to my friend right over her picture stamp sad.gif

Your pic is beautiful!!!
Nikki thanks for warning me about the bar code, I would be upset it I paid all this money for special stamps for them to get ruined by the bar code! smile03.gif

Although this is not one of my favorite pictures of myself. It had just got done raining when we left for the park so my hair frizzed out, then when we got into the AC at the castle my hair went flat. Plus I was crying so much due to all the emotion of the moment my eyes were red and my eyes were puffy! The close up pictures of us in the castle when he proposed are hillarious because I look so horrible! It's pretty funny!