Sign in to follow this  
Meesha

Riu Palace Cabo Destination Wedding - which restaurant should we pick?!

Hello,

My name is Michelle and I am getting married at the Riu Palace Cabo (Los Cabos) on January 22, 2009.

I need to decide which restaurant to choose for our dinner, and have to decide between the Steakhouse and the Mexican restaurant. Decisions, decisions... seriously though, could someone help shed some light on their own experience dining there? I can't decide!

Any other words of wisdom for the Riu Palace Cabo would be appreciated as well!

Thank you very much! :-)

Michelle.

Welcome Michelle and congrats!! YOu can find all kinds of information on the Riu if you go to the Cabo Forum and do a search for Riu. There is a ton of information there. Good luck

yes just do a search and you will find it all :) I think you should go with the steakhouse. It has a nice outdoor eating area ( facing ocean) that many brides really liked and I don't think they had to pay a fee but I might be wrong.

Welcome!

Hi Michelle, I was married at the Riu last year. I had my reception on the Mexican terrace and served the Mexican restaurant menu. It was really good, I thought better than the streak house menu.The steak house is very big, where the terrace is smaller, so it was much more privet and intimate in my opion. You do have to pay a fee if you want a private reception, when I got married it was $500.00, but totally worth it. Let me know if I can help!

Sarah