Photo

Anyone stay at Barcelo Tucancun or Costa Cancun?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JennyK

JennyK
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 05:17 PM

I'm trying to find a nice affordable yet Mexican-y feel type of hotel for me and my guests. Even though I'm getting married at Le Meridien, we're not staying there. I want my guests to have a hassle free vacation so AI is a must. In May I stayed at Great Parnassus and as much as I loved it, it doesn't feel "Mexican" lol They don't have much property at all except for the hotel and pool.

#2 Kryztan

Kryztan
    • 743 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 06:14 PM

I have stayed at tucancun, it is nice. I like Grand Oasis better (property is nice) than it though and I think they are similar in price.

#3 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 07:12 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Kryztan
        I have stayed at tucancun, it is nice. I like Grand Oasis better (property is nice) than it though and I think they are similar in price.
        The Oasis does have nice property..all the peacocks! I just wasn't a fan of their restaurant schedules.. 2 1/2 hours to get into their steakhouse!

#4 212eric

212eric
        • 13 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 02:23 AM

The Barcelo Tucancun is not as Mexican feeling as the Costa, however everyone that I have spoken with seems to agree that the Tucancun has it over the Costa for one reason, the Caribbean Sea.

212eric

#5 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
          • 5,681 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:58 AM

I stayed at the Costa when it was something else and the beach was not good. Sorry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users